North West meet, Off road and BBQ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• North West meet, Off road and BBQ

Meeting up this sunday the 31st for the Haslingden off road meet.

Meeting up at the Rising Bridge McDonalds car park @10:30 ish before convoying up to site.

All are welcome, bring your kids, other half, mate or whoever takes your fancy.
    Join in to be impressed with just how good your motor is, or come along and watch. either is good.
    Bring burgers and buns and we will have BBQ's for the cooking bit.
    Only £10.00 for a fun day out..

Fish
    If it smells like fish, eat it!

I'll bring my MISSTRESS then
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
    (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by marky
      I'll bring my MISSTRESS then
      Tracey may come on this outing, so I wont be bringing mine m8.

Fish

Comment

Bad news I'm afraid to say, this outing is likely to be the last outing we can have at Haslingden.
        I heard today that the farm is up for auction on the 9th of august so come along for one last outing.

Fish

Comment

This could be mistaken for a blatent plug to put this post back on the 1st page and I couldnt agree more!

Fish

Comment

Originally posted by Fish
            This could be mistaken for a blatent plug to put this post back on the 1st page and I couldnt agree more!

Fish

Here Here!
            Gaz

Comment

Originally posted by Gizmo
              Here Here!
              This could also be mistaken as yet another outragous plug for the next Haslingden trip on the 21st of August, you may think that, but I couldent possibly comment!

Fish

Comment

Originally posted by Fish
                This could also be mistaken as yet another outragous plug for the next Haslingden trip on the 21st of August, you may think that, but I couldent possibly comment!

Fish
                I didn't see this Thread even though I have been looking out for a Meet in the North West. I would have gone! I can't go to the one on the 21st Aug, Coz I have chartered a Boat in North Wales to go Fishing on that Sunday!
                I like Orientals

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Doc
                  I didn't see this Thread even though I have been looking out for a Meet in the North West. I would have gone! I can't go to the one on the 21st Aug, Coz I have chartered a Boat in North Wales to go Fishing on that Sunday!

Look in the off-road section as there is going to be an off-road trip fro 10-11 Sept in North Wales
                  Gaz

Comment

Working...
                  X