Hello from Venezuela

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Venezuela

Just got a quick couple of minutes to pop by the forum and say hello from Maracaibo, Venezuela where I am working at the moment. Boy it's hot here - 95 outside but about -5 inside where the locals insist of having the aircon cranked up to max! Lots of 4Runners here though , seems to be the jap vehicle of choice along with the Landcruiser!

l8r sk8rs - see you back in the UK at a mud pit soon!
    Real trucks don't have spark plugs

ENJOY !
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
    (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by Snoop
      Just got a quick couple of minutes to pop by the forum and say hello from Maracaibo, Venezuela where I am working at the moment. Boy it's hot here - 95 outside but about -5 inside where the locals insist of having the aircon cranked up to max! Lots of 4Runners here though , seems to be the jap vehicle of choice along with the Landcruiser!

l8r sk8rs - see you back in the UK at a mud pit soon!
      nice work if you can get it, good luck to you m8, looks like a typical British summer ere

ship

Comment

Originally posted by ship
        nice work if you can get it, good luck to you m8, looks like a typical British summer ere

ship
        I won't hurry back then! Indeed, nice work - we were taken to dinner last night by a Miss Venezuela contenstant!!!
        Real trucks don't have spark plugs

Comment

Originally posted by Snoop
          I won't hurry back then! Indeed, nice work - we were taken to dinner last night by a Miss Venezuela contenstant!!!
          Hi, thats it were all coming to dinner
          Glad all ok, have a good trip out there.
          mark
          Hi few pics under member rigs, check out "surfing round europe" under general. Wave if you see us thanks mark

Comment

er, pictures?
            it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

In the words of a cowboy who went to buy a german car.... "Howdy"

Enjoy the trip mate
              Tim
              Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

Working...
              X