What classification?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What classification?

Just out of interest as i am buying a surf for my new business, what are the surfs classed as, r they a van or car? Can get cheaper tax with vans!!

I hope someone knows!!!

The SURF certainly is'nt a VAN
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
    (")_(")

Comment

My log book says...'estate car' if that helps!

p.s. you could weld the rear doors shut, remove handles and cover the glass 'b' pillar backwards, then it would be a van!

Comment

ok cheers and i didnt mean van sorry!!!!!!!!!!!! i meant commercial vehicle

Comment

Mines logged as Estate car , someone said theirs has been logged as a Motorhome .
          Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Mines logged as a camper, it was in the days when you could get away without having an SVA test by having camping equipment fitted.

Comment

It depends who regestered it, we've got one as a Estate Car, the others are Light 4x4 Utility.
              4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Mine is PLG Estate Car,
                Thats what I have to show the muppets on toll bridges etc, then I only pay for a car at 50p not a commercial rate of £1.50-£3.00.
                So glad I didnt buy a Mitsu Annimal for that reason. (as well as millions of others!)
                Ok nicely done, when we dry off we can go find the boat!

Comment

And the Severn bridge tolls, £5 for Surfs. £10 for them poxy four door "pick-ups"

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
                    And the Severn bridge tolls, £5 for Surfs. £10 for them poxy four door "pick-ups"
                    HI
                    VAT man he definatly says 'not commercial' if I was to buy an animal, ranger, crew cab etc, which I dont need or want, I can get VAT back, I just need a tow vehicle for my business, what a con!!!!
                    Tony
                    Did I mention I have a BLUE one
                    Tony

Comment

My old Zook (which was a van body) was registered as body type "landrover / jeep" no wonder the poor little bugger had an identity crisis!
                      Parts of your engine go up, stop then go back! Mm!

Comment

Working...
                      X