ive gown an done it....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ive gown an done it....

I’ve got it I’ve got it.....and its totally gorgeous !!!
    Bit thirsty though.
    Oh oh oh its sooooooo nice. I haven’t found any nasty spiders in it yet either….bonus.
    Although I have found.. a flag pole on the bumper, some strange cables under the rear foot well mat, a fold up metal wedge thingy to stop it rolling away, all the speakers are blown or don’t work, don’t put a twix in the chubby box or it will merge with my phone, if ur 6ft 2 and u sit in the back ur head touches the roof (not me, a passenger).
    And I’m in love with every single part of it.
    Everything works.. I’ve even got hilux clunks of my very own to worry about.
    The black smoke when ya boot it is p***ing me off already
    46 thou miles on the clock.. warranted too
    I haven’t had a proper look yet but how easy/difficult are the standard speakers to get at?
    How do I stop the black smoke?
    It’s a Q-LN130W 1992 3.0.
    The 1st thing I did was bend the fog light, no damage but hey next time I might remember eh Trev
    I’m still amazed and cant stop looking at it.
    Jay

take it back and get the speakers and black smoke sorted for free!
    nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by Jay

Jay
      Something wrong there.If it's an LN130 it will be a 2.4 Litre, or, if a KZN130 it will be 3 Litre, unless someone swapped motors.

Neville

Comment

Originally posted by NiftyNev
        Something wrong there.If it's an LN130 it will be a 2.4 Litre, or, if a KZN130 it will be 3 Litre, unless someone swapped motors.

Neville
        Yep, do we have a case of a slightly less than honest seller here ?

I sure as hell hope Jay hasn't been charged for a 3.0 litre and been sold a 2.4.

As Da slug man says, get dealer to fix speakers and black smoke, neither of which will cost him much.

Then we want pics (unless you been stitched up, then we want the thieving swines details).

Trev
        Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Originally posted by Jay
          I’ve got it I’ve got it.....and its totally gorgeous !!!
          Bit thirsty though.
          Oh oh oh its sooooooo nice. I haven’t found any nasty spiders in it yet either….bonus.
          Although I have found.. a flag pole on the bumper, some strange cables under the rear foot well mat, a fold up metal wedge thingy to stop it rolling away, all the speakers are blown or don’t work, don’t put a twix in the chubby box or it will merge with my phone, if ur 6ft 2 and u sit in the back ur head touches the roof (not me, a passenger).
          And I’m in love with every single part of it.
          Everything works.. I’ve even got hilux clunks of my very own to worry about.
          The black smoke when ya boot it is p***ing me off already
          46 thou miles on the clock.. warranted too
          I haven’t had a proper look yet but how easy/difficult are the standard speakers to get at?
          How do I stop the black smoke?
          The 1st thing I did was bend the fog light, no damage but hey next time I might remember eh Trev
          I’m still amazed and cant stop looking at it.
          Jay
          good on ya mate as for speakers if you are gonna sort yourself theyre a bit fiddly basicaly you have to remove front end of truck (well bit of a lie but not far off) i would as everyone says let dealer sort it as for engine numbers would of thought same should be 130 but i aint no expert anyway where's the pics and where in nott's are you so i can wave?

Comment

OH am I p***ed off!!!!!!!!!!!!
            I posted last night and didn’t check for any replies this morn.....so i toddle off to work spend a few hours in the office then this afternoon pulled my shiny beast into the warehouse to sort the speakers thing.
            I felt a bit suspicious so decided to look under the bonnet at the vin plate...just to put me mind at rest & bugger me it said 2.4 on there.. I was and still am totally gutted! Everything is great about it, although not overwhelmed with the power.
            The dealer is taking it back Monday and apologises for his mistake!!
            There is no 3.0 or 2.4 badge on the tail...to be honest I think he was ripped and he really thought it was a 3.0.. he was all like 'no it not! It’s a 3 litre.'
            I proved him wrong.
            The search continues.........
            I learnt a lot though and had a bit of fun too.
            Im in Eastwood so wave when u go up the 610

Jay.

http://atsearch.autotrader.co.uk/WWW...ch_full=SEARCH

This is the add in auto trader, its still on there although its on my drive paid for....quick before he pulls it.
            Attached Files
            Last edited by Jay; 22 July 2005, 20:45.

Comment

The dealer clearly does not know his arse from his elbow.
              He wants doing.
              Hope you get a nice 3.0 mate. I have a 2.4 and it does for me.
              French fishing at it's best www.mayennefishing.com

Comment

nice bloke but he always sounds drunk now i come to think about it...
                & ur rite, there is nothing wrong with the 2.4 ive drove it around for the last few days and loved it...but its not what ive been looking for and not what i paid for.
                he will be here at 1pm to get it...im gutted to see it go but.....
                Jay
                OH p.s he also tryed to tell me that the 2.4 DOES NOT SUFFER FROM HEAD PROBLEMS.
                Im new to this surf game but i know thats ****!FOOL!
                Last edited by Jay; 23 July 2005, 10:43.

Comment

Hope you can find a 3.0 first Jay, and glad you find a dealer willing to put things right.

Trev
                  Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Working...
                  X