meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vatchman
    now that makes me feel bad.how about later in sept.
    late september out for us
    Enjoying Life after Cancer
    Pops

Comment

Originally posted by Linda
      Err not 3rd sept (Bristol Kite festival) or 10th sept (Newbury Real Ale thingy) for us...
      now if i'm not mistaken, bristol is in the south west........!!!! i know cos i was there..!!!! why don't those of us who can, meet up with tony and linda there. tells us more about it linda, where is it..??? (ashton court at a guess), times etc and we could have a mini meet before the real thing....... whatja reckon guys...???

see ya'll
      Planty

Comment

Originally posted by Planty
        now if i'm not mistaken, bristol is in the south west........!!!! i know cos i was there..!!!! why don't those of us who can, meet up with tony and linda there. tells us more about it linda, where is it..??? (ashton court at a guess), times etc and we could have a mini meet before the real thing....... whatja reckon guys...???

see ya'll
        Planty
        the missus and i have no plans in sept so we are free to go away on any wkend,to a place and day, or days. that suits all,
        www.overfab.uk

Comment

see ya'll
          Planty
          Sounds like a plan... believe it or not I've no idea where it is other than Bristol, but I will find out and let you know.

Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

always used to be ashton court...
            it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Sounds like a plan... believe it or not I've no idea where it is other than Bristol, but I will find out and let you know.

all the details are here... http://www.kite-festival.org/kite_festival/index.htm
              what are your plans linda, times places etc are you camping / B & B or whetever......... ???
              surely there's enough of us to make a laugh........!!!!

Comment

all the details are here... http://www.kite-festival.org/kite_festival/index.htm
                what are your plans linda, times places etc are you camping / B & B or whetever......... ???
                ashton court.is that the same place as the balloon festival?
                www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by vatchman
                  ashton court.is that the same place as the balloon festival?
                  yes it is mate
                  I HAVE FOUND JESUS he was behind the sofa

Comment

Originally posted by kiowa
                    yes it is mate
                    cool,i know where that is,great place to camp over,i see that they have the american chopper tour at the balloon fest this year.
                    www.overfab.uk

Comment

We're going up with our kite mates friday afternoon and will help them set up the stand - they've organised it all so we have no idea whats going on. Will be camping at the showground - but you need tickets to get in. Happy to meet up with folks anytime sat or sun.

Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

We're going up with our kite mates friday afternoon and will help them set up the stand - they've organised it all so we have no idea whats going on. Will be camping at the showground - but you need tickets to get in. Happy to meet up with folks anytime sat or sun.

linda,

we'll speak before (i've still got tony's number) and see you on saturday with the tribe.........

see ya'll
                        Planty

Comment

linda,

we'll speak before (i've still got tony's number) and see you on saturday with the tribe.........

see ya'll
                          Planty
                          Beer tent at noon then - lol

I'll make sure to take some kiddies kites then if you're bring the whole family!
                          Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                          X