meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• meet

is there anyone intrested in having a meet in the southwest around the bristol area i think we feel a bit left out down here lol
    I HAVE FOUND JESUS he was behind the sofa

I would be interested. I was born & raised in Bristol so not many places there I couldn't find. Avoid last two weeks in August though, as I'll be off with me van to South Wales.
    Mike G

Comment

It's only up the road for me, but not sure I'd be free until some time mid August.

Comment

there's a place called 'Bristol' !!!!!!!!!!! gosh
        Dave

Comment

go to weston on the beach theres a campsite near it somewhere which is about 12 quid for a night w/tent
          "[COLOR=Navy]Yeah but th[/COLOR][COLOR=Indigo]ats like, y[/COLOR][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]our op[/COLOR][COLOR=Teal]inion man... [/COLOR]"

Comment

Originally posted by kiowa
            is there anyone intrested in having a meet in the southwest around the bristol area i think we feel a bit left out down here lol
            does that include us from down south,it would be great to put some faces to names.
            www.overfab.uk

Comment

Sure - would be good - avoid 12th to end of August though as we're off on hols (wheelin on the rubicon)
              Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

I am over the water in Wales but would be interested in meeting up to put faces to names most times fine except 9th to 24th August. I think Surfin would come along too
                Visit all the Surfin Elkhounds at [url="http://www.malenibo.co.uk/"]www.malenibo.co.uk[/url]

Comment

ye cant make 9-14 august of to the bull dog bash how about the 30-31 july or 3-4 september and w-s-m sounds good to me lots of places to camp and access to the beach for a bbq and a few beers.so if any one is intrested then email me and i see what dates people would prefer and let every one no the outcome

Comment

Originally posted by vatchman
                    does that include us from down south,it would be great to put some faces to names.
                    every one is welcome

Comment

Arrrggh! W-S-M!!!... last time i went there me and dave had to fight all the bouncers in "voltz" !!!... the bugga's pushed me down the stairs!i cut my thumb and dribbled blood all down the side of the police van!!...

can i bring BIG stuey?
                      nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

away on hols 27th August - down in Weymouth so can't make it that week
                        Dave

Comment

so what date you looking at guys and must have campsite close
                          Enjoying Life after Cancer
                          Pops

Comment

Lots of peops have probs with August - how about a weekend in Sept??

Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by kiowa
                              yeah, whenever....... i'm just over the bridge in welsh wales but am still a bristol boy at heart and weston-super-mud sounds just fine.

see ya'll there
                              Planty

Comment

Working...
                              X