Fantastic weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantastic weekend

I took the surf to the Elan Valley in mid-Wales great scenery, but a lot of the trails are off limits which was a bit disappointing. managed to get off the tarmac a few times - nothing very extreme but mrs goldnboy was a bit scared so she got camera duty. lets just say we got a couple of pics and leave it at that...
    Attached Files

Originally posted by Goldnboy
    I took the surf to the Elan Valley in mid-Wales great scenery, but a lot of the trails are off limits which was a bit disappointing. managed to get off the tarmac a few times - nothing very extreme but mrs goldnboy was a bit scared so she got camera duty. lets just say we got a couple of pics and leave it at that...

Nice looking pic there!!!
    Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

ta
      i think i might have got a tiny bit carried away in photoshop, I only meant to do the number plate but the sky looked so inviting...
      Andy

Comment

Originally posted by Goldnboy
        ta
        i think i might have got a tiny bit carried away in photoshop, I only meant to do the number plate but the sky looked so inviting...
        Andy

Awhhh don't spoil it...

Wish I had photoshop.... sigh...
        Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Linda
          Awhhh don't spoil it...

Wish I had photoshop.... sigh...
          hey bird. dont tell anyone
          but if you punch in a search for free downloads, you can get photoshop that way.
          i doing it later.
          Enjoying Life after Cancer
          Pops

Comment

I like the picture, had ours for exactly a year now, and it looks just like yours.. same color, original aerial, (31" tires? - though we had a 2" suspension lift) I still can't believe we own such a great vehicle....

Maybe I'll get some pix online too, must send my 10 quid cheque to N White and join this forum properly.. I just hate paypall so...

Paul

Comment

Send a cheque............ took me ages to get round to paying as my paypal got mucked up....

Comment

Working...
              X