B&Q bargains

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B&Q bargains

Just been to the local B&Q in christchurch for some wall paper for the lounge.
    We got there and found that there was no wall paper at all, they had cleaned it all out.
    When we were driving out , noticed a couple of ladies loading up a Paj**o with some wall paper, so I asked them where they got it from. They said from the skip and pointed to a 6 yard skip full to the top with wall paper, all rolls in mint condition with a sign saying "free help yourself"
    So after a bit of skip scaving we now have about 70 or so rolls of very expensive wall paper in all the colours we need to do the entire house......Result ! Thank you B&Q.

Andy.

Jammy git!

Comment

Originally posted by bobafatass
      We got there and found that there was no wall paper at all, they had cleaned it all out.
      When we were driving out , noticed a couple of ladies loading up a Paj**o with some wall paper, so I asked them where they got it from. They said from the skip and pointed to a 6 yard skip full to the top with wall paper, all rolls in mint condition with a sign saying "free help yourself"
      So after a bit of skip scaving we now have about 70 or so rolls of very expensive wall paper in all the colours we need to do the entire house......Result ! Thank you B&Q.

Andy.
      Ya pikey...

Comment

not that jammy, he was going to paper the lounge, now he is papering the whole house!!
        it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt
          not that jammy, he was going to paper the lounge, now he is papering the whole house!!
          sure it aint the whole street ?

Trev
          Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Andy.
            sounds like you got too much time on your hands
            PAPER THE WHOLE HOUSE
            you need to get out more (and not to skips in B&Q carparks
            how about an Offroad trip??
            Enjoying Life after Cancer
            Pops

Comment

Well that lot should keep me going for the next couple of years !

In the past 3 years I've totally done up this house, every room has been totaly refurbished, because it was mullerd when we got it, now mrs F wants to start all over again !
              Nevermind, the hard work pays off, now we have £170,000 equity in it.
              Time to find another house, one that needs repapering.

Andy

Comment

Originally posted by pops
                sounds like you got too much time on your hands
                PAPER THE WHOLE HOUSE
                you need to get out more (and not to skips in B&Q carparks
                how about an Offroad trip??
                I admit it, I am a bit of a skip scav !

Trip sounds good tho, need to test the new Surf.

Andy.

Comment

In the past 3 years I've totally done up this house, every room has been totaly refurbished, because it was mullerd when we got it, now mrs F wants to start all over again !

Andy
                  With that amount amount of paper, forget buying a house - buy a palace or a street !

Trev
                  Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Andy
                    or buy a Chip shop you could start new trend
                    WRAP THE CHIPS IN WALLPAPER
                    and you get the bonus of free veg oil for the surf
                    Pops

Comment

I admit it, I am a bit of a skip scav !

Trip sounds good tho, need to test the new Surf.

Andy.
                      when i pick my new beast next weekend lets do a trip then??
                      Pops

Comment

Originally posted by pops
                        when i pick my new beast next weekend lets do a trip then??
                        Okidoki, let's do it. Pm me, when's good for you ?

Andy.

Comment

Okidoki, let's do it. Pm me, when's good for you ?

Andy.
                          will do
                          Pops

Comment

Working...
                          X