New Middle Box Surf 3:00 1994

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Middle Box Surf 3:00 1994

In desperate need of a new middle box (the big fat one) for a 3:00 ltre 1994 Surf..Its done 45000 and split at the weld to the back box...Anyone know the best place and price..Rough Trax want 140:00 seems a bit steep....
    Thanks Rodders.....

Originally posted by Rodders
    In desperate need of a new middle box (the big fat one) for a 3:00 ltre 1994 Surf..Its done 45000 and split at the weld to the back box...Anyone know the best place and price..Rough Trax want 140:00 seems a bit steep....
    Thanks Rodders.....
    Have you tried Milners http://www.milneroffroad.com/Surf.htm you will need your model no and your lookind at around that price from them as well! (£115 + Vat + Carriage)

I ordered a complete exhaust from them yesterday at about 1pm and the courier tried to deliver this morning (But I was out! ) and that cost me £260 all in

Paul
    DUNNO'S BACK ..........He never really went away!

Comment

Originally posted by Rodders
      Thanks Rodders.....
      Don't forget to check your local exhaust places too, just tell em its a 4Runner, they should have a listing for it.
      Also if you buy from roughtrax or milners etc you'll have to fit it yourself and removing the old bits is not always the easiest as the bolts have a tendency to virtually weld themselves together over time, the price from a local exhaust centre should include fitting too, saving you a potential headache.
      Maurice
      Hilux Surf FAQ at www.hiluxsurf.eu

Comment

Check out Eblag, there are a number of people selling them, I got one just B4 xmas for £75 inc P&P, and it's still going strong
        Cheers
        Paul

Comment

milners part no.002796 at £75 +vat +p7p
          https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Working...
          X