slight leak?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• slight leak?

Hi guys n gals, I noticed a small leak from a pipe on the engine (pic 1). Could someone tell me why it might be leaking and what that pipe does?
    Also notice on tube to airbox (pic 2) there is air pumping out from it. Should there be a grommit in there?
    Great these digi cams aint they!!
    Thanks all.
    Attached Files

Originally posted by Bobafet
    Hi guys n gals, I noticed a small leak from a pipe on the engine (pic 1). Could someone tell me why it might be leaking and what that pipe does?
    Also notice on tube to airbox (pic 2) there is air pumping out from it. Should there be a grommit in there?
    Great these digi cams aint they!!
    Thanks all.
    O.K. the first pic it looks like the cam cover breather pipe and it maybe restricted with gunge making it leak.
    The second pic, there should be a sensor in that hole, I think it's the airflow sensor. have a look around that area and it may have just fallen out and is dangling somewhere.

Comment

Cheers Bushey

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
      O.K. the first pic it looks like the cam cover breather pipe and it maybe restricted with gunge making it leak.
      The second pic, there should be a sensor in that hole, I think it's the airflow sensor. have a look around that area and it may have just fallen out and is dangling somewhere.
      Thanks for that. I noticed your a biker too.......I've got to that stage of feeling been there, done it, now want to pootle about in me surf and keep a clkean licence! The thing i most enjoy about having the bike now is to go into London to work and not have the traffic hastle.

Comment

Working...
      X