yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ECTbutton, just exactly what does it do ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ECTbutton, just exactly what does it do ?

sorry if im going over old ground, but being comparatively new to surfing, i can't help wondering how the ( ect button ) gives you a boost, and is it safe to leave on for any length of time ? does it use more fuel, or does it change the transmission somehow, to speed up accelaration ? i must admit i am terryfied of pressing buttons that i don't know too much about, in case i do any harm.
    BIG D
    ITS NICE TO BE IMPORTANT, BUT ITS MORE IMPORTANT TO BE NICE,

Originally posted by big d
    sorry if im going over old ground, but being comparatively new to surfing, i can't help wondering how the ( ect button ) gives you a boost, and is it safe to leave on for any length of time ? does it use more fuel, or does it change the transmission somehow, to speed up accelaration ? i must admit i am terryfied of pressing buttons that i don't know too much about, in case i do any harm.
    Hi
    IMO,, It does pretty much the same as an "S" or sports mode button on any other auto, just lets the engine rev a little higher before changing. I find it usefull when towing, saves the box changing up and down on long hills
    Cheers
    Keith
    I never ever apologise for anything. http://www.onestopshopformultimedia.com/smile.gif If you dont like it I am sorry but thats the way I am

Comment

Originally posted by big d
      you'll find this helpful http://www.showmesome.info/hilux/info/faq.htm
      [font=Times New Roman][size=3]
      [size=5][/size]
      [/size][/font][font=Times New Roman][size=3][b][i][color=blue]I[/color][color=royalblue]a[/color][color=deepskyblue]n[/color] [color=blue]トヨタの[/color][color=royalblue]波92 のssr[/color][color=deepskyblue][color=royalblue]-g[/color] 擁護者[/color][/i][/b][/size][/font]

Comment

Working...
      X