X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the replies!

Can someone please explain the mod?

How to do it etc.

I don't wanna get into "flaming" etc but have you seen the amount of posts on this forum?

I'd challenge anyone to find it!

I didn't even know where or what to search for.

However, I DID do a search!

It would be nicer if someone could take the time to answer in a gentle fashion instead of sarcasm, how was I to know that everyone asks this?

I follow the forum with great interest but when something like this happens it makes me feel like a T I T and deters me from taking a more active role, which I'm sure you all don't want.

Alright, so some of you guys are pros and have had surfs for eons but there are still alot of us who are keen to know more and have to ask dumb question sometimes.

Well 'nuff said, could anyone explain this "ball bearing" mod to me please?

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
      Tell me, I've paypaled you.......honest!
      as i have no pay pal account i trust you

simple i just hide keys from her in doors...
      sad but some tw..s make money outa these type of scams, like save money on your phone bill

CUT THE CABLE LEADING FROM YOUR PHONE TO SOCKET
      Surf.gone but not forgottendisco now gone aswell

Comment

Originally posted by hellmett
        Thanks for the replies!

How to do it etc.

I don't wanna get into "flaming" etc but have you seen the amount of posts on this forum?

It would be nicer if someone could take the time to answer in a gentle fashion instead of sarcasm, how was I to know that everyone asks this?

I follow the forum with great interest but when something like this happens it makes me feel like a T I T and deters me from taking a more active role, which I'm sure you all don't want.

Alright, so some of you guys are pros and have had surfs for eons but there are still alot of us who are keen to know more and have to ask dumb question sometimes.

Okey dokey, here goes.......see attached pic
        http://www.yotasurf.co.uk/forums/att...achmentid=2565

All you have to do is pull off that little rubber pipe and block the end of it, that's what the guy on ebay would have told you and it would have cost a fiver!
        I just bent mine in half and cable tied it closed.

Comment

Originally posted by hellmett
          Thanks for the replies!

How to do it etc.

HELLMETT SORRY FOR ADDING SARCASSIUM TO YOUR TREAD sh1t i'm shouting again , think about Mr Toyota spend millions on R&D in the name of economy and performance, if he could make it better we would be reaping the
          benefits. his answer is if you want better dig deeper and by the all new improved version, D4D common rail direct injection multi valve generation 6 (if and when my 6 numers come up)
          soory again

john

Comment

Originally posted by john.sally
            depoisit my swiss bank account £50 and i will tell you the answer........................ .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. ..........

errm mate....

only Smarties have the answer!
            Tim
            Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

Originally posted by dirtydog
              errm mate....

only Smarties have the answer!
              i hear it every day somebody trying it on it really getts my back up its soooooooooooo easy and people fall for it
              accept it you get what you pay for
              last week i bought brake pads none genuine and now i'm paying for it
              see my posts from the last few days

Comment

Originally posted by john.sally
                i hear it every day somebody trying it on it really getts my back up its soooooooooooo easy and people fall for it
                accept it you get what you pay for
                last week i bought brake pads none genuine and now i'm paying for it
                see my posts from the last few days

It's all the Landy owners trying to get rid of all the Jap invaders up there.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
                  It's all the Landy owners trying to get rid of all the Jap invaders up there.
                  well its get rid of us jap car drivers or they are just going to have to buy themselves a metric tool box, they are only just getting used to the wheel.
                  you must of noticed the north/ south divide even the news on bbc1 is biased to the south

god i've got a chip (no a log ) on my shoulder tonight
                  think it must be time for bed before it grows

Comment

Working...
                  X