Poole surfers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poole surfers

Just got back from 4 sunny days down near Poole. saw a few Surfs and to a person - not one returned a friendly wave - must be the local water. Still I won't give up - I'll damn well wave at every Surf I see.

On a brighter note, what beeeeeeeautiful scenery around there. Going across the New Forest was brilliant, it's the dragon's fave place.
    Dave

Originally posted by Draig
    Just got back from 4 sunny days down near Poole. saw a few Surfs and to a person - not one returned a friendly wave - must be the local water. Still I won't give up - I'll damn well wave at every Surf I see.

On a brighter note, what beeeeeeeautiful scenery around there. Going across the New Forest was brilliant, it's the dragon's fave place.
    sorry draig.if i had known you were in the area i would of put the kettle on.maybe next time.oh and its not the water,were to busy trying not to drive up the backside of all those oldies down here.
    www.overfab.uk

Comment

Should of said you were coming, We'd oftaken you out and shown you the sights !

Andy.

Comment

Was in Poole on Sunday, but the only Surf I saw was in the town centre and he waved and let me out of a junction That was dark blue on an 'M' plate and I think had roof rails on it,

Cheers, Nick
        "The force will be with you, always!"

Comment

and you didnt pop in and say hi on the way past
          Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

should have come over this way we wave to anything in a surf
            blimmy you got a dragon? my mate got one too
            Enjoying Life after Cancer
            Pops

Comment

Originally posted by bobafatass
              Should of said you were coming, We'd oftaken you out and shown you the sights !

Andy.
              where abouts are you in bournemouth?
              www.overfab.uk

Comment

Lol you lot - we were only down for a couple of days camping. but we're back down near Weymouth for August bank holiday week - and Linda - didn't drop in as we don't come down that way hun - but I may be passing that way in October.
                Dave

Comment

Originally posted by vatchman
                  where abouts are you in bournemouth?
                  Pokesdown, just off Christchurch Road.
                  Worrk over in Poole tho, at Creekmoor.

Andy.

Comment

Originally posted by Draig
                    Lol you lot - we were only down for a couple of days camping. but we're back down near Weymouth for August bank holiday week - and Linda - didn't drop in as we don't come down that way hun - but I may be passing that way in October.
                    If not before ....
                    Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                    X