No announcement yet.

Bio Diesel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i was talking to HMC&E last week at truck fest... he was showing me all the different colours and the testing gear they've got to dip tanks... he was really cool and was really up for using biodiesel but said to make sure you keep the receipts.

if the police stop and suspect you of using anything other than regular deisel, they call HMC&E, they put the car in a storage compound wher it will get looked at whenever the HMC&E feel like it.... could be months!
    nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by UDTrev
      If they are the guys in Lewes Road behind Halfrauds etc, they are as dear as a forecourt.

Trev
      "saunders park, lewis road" say they aim at "below forecourt prices" waiting to see what they mean, could still provide usefull reciepts!
      Diesel, like petrol only better

Comment

I think you could better having a word with ChunkyMonkey, he got his far cheaper.

I will continue with veggie power thanks mr Sainsbury

Trev
        Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

I think you could better having a word with ChunkyMonkey, he got his far cheaper.

I will continue with veggie power thanks mr Sainsbury

Trev
          any info chunkymonkey?

looking to go at least partly veggie for enviromental as well cost reasons, go some way to counteracting the selfrightious green anti 4x4 gits

shaun

Comment

Originally posted by openback
            any info chunkymonkey?

looking to go at least partly veggie for enviromental as well cost reasons, go some way to counteracting the selfrightious green anti 4x4 gits

shaun
            Here you go Shaun

Trev
            Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

remember this thread, plymouth's a bit out of my way, emailed the guy in south london for a better loction description, no answer try and phone him tommorrow to see if he's any closer.

Comment

Hi

I have done around 2500kms on the biofuel and so far so good.

biopower have a network of people who will provide the fuel check out

Biopower agents

Comment

Working...
                X