Where's my star

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where's my star

Ok I've paid my subs but I don't have a star and I'm very upset and it could turn into tears and I don't have any tissues and it's all going horribly wrong and the keyboard will get wet and then it won't work and then what will I do.

Steve

it was a special offer, only the first 30 in got stars the rest get their deposit back by postal order and it arrives with your free rear wiper blade

Comment

Originally posted by JimL
      it was a special offer, only the first 30 in got stars the rest get their deposit back by postal order and it arrives with your free rear wiper blade
      That's handy I was only thinking today that I need new rear wiper blade

Steve

Comment

Give me some time, a soon as i my other pair of hands arrive via mail order and i work out how to use them i will post off the stickers. If you paid via pay pal i will the address you put on that, so if any of you didn't put the correct address on there you better e mail me with the correct one.
        I will get them out as soon as i can.
        Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
        My choice
        Back off

Comment

Star

Originally posted by cheezygrinon
          Ok I've paid my subs but I don't have a star and I'm very upset and it could turn into tears and I don't have any tissues and it's all going horribly wrong and the keyboard will get wet and then it won't work and then what will I do.

Steve
          Steve do you mean your star under your Forum Handle or the lovley windscreen sticker you allso dont have along with the bumper one.

Rubblebags.
          Rubblebags (Geoff).

Comment

OUCH !!!!

I think Koi's got to many balls in the air

I'll get my coat shall I??

John
            http://members.dodo.com.au/burston/drinkofbeer.gifA pint of lunatic soup please!

Comment

Originally posted by cheezygrinon

Steve
              GROW SOME BALLS MAN! you sound like a gurly!

(it'll come, be patient)
              4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
                GROW SOME BALLS MAN! you sound like a gurly!

(it'll come, be patient)

Oi!!! Leave us Gurlies alone...
                How many of us did you hear moaning about broken fingernails on Sunday, eh???
                Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Linda

Oi!!! Leave us Gurlies alone...
                  How many of us did you hear moaning about broken fingernails on Sunday, eh???
                  You're not gurlies! only real wimmin go wheelin'

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
                    You're not gurlies! only real wimmin go wheelin'

Ah - thats ok then...
                    Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by rubblebags
                      Steve do you mean your star under your Forum Handle or the lovley windscreen sticker you allso dont have along with the bumper one.

Rubblebags.

I had actually meant my forum handle (good buddy, 1-4 for a copy, how many candles ya burnin') star but I am also very much looking forward to my sticker

Steve

Comment

Originally posted by Koi
                        Give me some time, a soon as i my other pair of hands arrive via mail order and i work out how to use them i will post off the stickers. If you paid via pay pal i will the address you put on that, so if any of you didn't put the correct address on there you better e mail me with the correct one.
                        I will get them out as soon as i can.

Sorry Koi,

Wasn't being impatient for stickers, just wondered if you received my payment thats all. AND WHERE'S MY FORUM HANDLE STAR!!!!!!!!!!!! Fancy only having one pair of hands AND a day job too

Steve

Comment

Working...
                        X