94p a litre

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chillitt
    and his missus 'saying moderation in all things we are vegans except for turkey once a week.' funny they never find a decent sort to talk about their 4x4...
    and dont get me started about the bloke in the cayenne..
    thougt it was a vw towrag........ no that was the driver
    Surf.gone but not forgottendisco now gone aswell

Comment

charlie have you tried a good rad flush on your surf??????
      did mine in week and today i did a billy no mates and whent up into the hills at the back of where i live with no movement out of temp gauge.
      will be trying it with caravan in tow in a couple of weeks, that will test it
      Surf.gone but not forgottendisco now gone aswell

Comment

theres a mod on here some where, about making a bleeder for the heater hose out of 15mm plumbing fittings. i made one of them with a hosepipe attachment on it. hose on with a jubilee clip blows all the air out, flushes it away from the heater, jobs a good one. and you can have a cup of tea while its doing it! havent tried towing since, but guage hasnt moved much since..
        it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

I think i paid 86.9p at ASDA in Bolton today!
          Damian

http://www.themudlife.co.uk

Comment

I think the prices of fuel are mainly down to the individual garages.
            There are three Texaco garages within a five mile radius from my house and they all charge different amounts. 89.9 - 93p

Comment

Norfolk

just back from Norfolk and saw fuel for 97.9, glad I havn't moved up there. mind since I got the Surf to fill the tank has increased nearly £10. but it's worth it
              www.puppywalker.co.uk

Comment

On the NEWS today it stated that some Garages are charging £1.00 per Litre
                (\__/)
                (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
                (")_(")

Comment

Gone up 2p a litre since I last posted on here, petrol pricing also gone up diesel now only 4p litre dearer (was 7p litre) the thieving gits have realised they can get away with murder and we will do sod all about it.

Comment

Forgive me father I have sinned,
                    Just filled up today, has been nearly a week ago since my last fill,
                    I commited the sin of a bad thought,
                    The thought was
                    "stuff this, just drive away quick, oh bugger, they have cameras, I will get caught, best bite the bullet and pay for this fuel"
                    Same car, same tank full of fuel, £6 differance!

In the last few weeks they have closed 2 Texaco garages in our town, leaving only 2 more Texaco, 1 BP and a Saver garage, all of which are now over 95p/l

GIVE US A BREAK!!!!!!!!!
                    Tony Blair Witch Project
                    Back in the world of Surfdom

Comment

I fill up 3 times a week Its so expensive
                      (\__/)
                      (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
                      (")_(")

Comment

idea

being as the surf boot is so big why not install a 10 gallon tank in there disguised as a floor take diesal feed from there for engine and fill with red /then leave approx 2 gallon in main tank as they always dip the tank through filler getiing my idea now so customs get claen fuel
                        I,LL GO FIRST NO PROB
                        (i also juggle dynamite)

Comment

Originally posted by marky
                          On the NEWS today it stated that some Garages are charging £1.00 per Litre

£1.00 per litre??????????????

I can still remember sitting in the back or my dads Austin Maxi on holiday in the New forrest, we stopped for fuel, and he used to put a one pound note into the fuel pump and get a pounds worth of petrol out.
                          Anyone else remember those self serve machines?

Jeez I feel old!

Comment

Prices

From what i can gather, all Surfs can run on 10-20% veg oil without doing anything. Even after paying Tax its 20p a liter cheaper and if your doing high mileage, could probably be woth it.
                            Just a though, although i am using 90-100% at present with my supper duper Fuel Cat and heater unit. OOPS!!
                            Still Searching,
                            Dick Whittington

Comment

Working...
                            X