steering/sump gaurd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• steering/sump gaurd

any one know where i can get a steering gaurd for a 91 gen 2? any other info on under body protection would be helpful too?

there must be somewhere

i cant be the only person to want one of these? someone must have these already?

Comment

See here.
      The thread is a year old but he may still make/sell them.

http://www.yotasurf.co.uk/forums/sho...ht=bash+plates

Comment

The BASHPLATES that STEVE has for sale are for 2nd gen SURFS that have the AIRCON -RAD behind the main radiator..
        if yours is behind the original bashplate in the Horizontal position they wont fit. I do know that he & rob are looking at making theses in the near future.
        (\__/)
        (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
        (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by marky
          The BASHPLATES that STEVE has for sale are for 2nd gen SURFS that have the AIRCON -RAD behind the main radiator..
          if yours is behind the original bashplate in the Horizontal position they wont fit. I do know that he & rob are looking at making theses in the near future.
          wish we had known that before he sold me one i got one here still unused
          Enjoying Life after Cancer
          Pops

Comment

Originally posted by pops
            wish we had known that before he sold me one i got one here still unused
            PARTS FOR SALE !
            (\__/)
            (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
            (")_(")

Comment

when i was looking into lifting my truck LA super trucks said they could supply lifted and unlifted bash plates to order didn't get as far as pricing one up, went for the procomp one with the lift, may be worth a call.
              Diesel, like petrol only better

Comment

Working...
              X