New Tyres

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Tyres

Dang! I've got a split in front drivers side tyre right down to the wire. I gather from posts on the forum that BF Goodrich AT's look like the best choice.
    Wheres a good/cheap place to get them? I live in Norwich. I seem to recall seeing some for £65 ea. good price yeah?

I dont think that you will get them at that price. More like £100 +
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
    (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by robin
      Dang! I've got a split in front drivers side tyre right down to the wire. I gather from posts on the forum that BF Goodrich AT's look like the best choice.
      Wheres a good/cheap place to get them? I live in Norwich. I seem to recall seeing some for £65 ea. good price yeah?
      Hi m8,

Maybe not the tyres you were looking for, but RoughTrax have some at less than £50 a pop. I bought one recently, they're 50/50 on/off road, even have white lettering on so they look good, and it only cost me £6 to have it fitted and balanced by a local fitter. Got some other stuff from there at the same time so even the shipping costs were good!

Hope that helps,

Rob
      Constantly Striving to Attain Lower Standards

Comment

Originally posted by marky
        I dont think that you will get them at that price. More like £100 +
        Just replaced mine with BFG's A/Ts for £90 a corner, balanced & fitted. Cheapest I could get in Edinburgh area.
        Live for Today

Comment

Originally posted by Cumbrian
          Just replaced mine with BFG's A/Ts for £90 a corner, balanced & fitted. Cheapest I could get in Edinburgh area.
          Hi Cumbrian,

I reshod mine with Bridgestone Dueler 694s for a very similar price but that was on a visit to my flat in Merseyside.

Where did you get your tyres? It would be handy for future reference.

Colin

p.s.
          Best of luck for your forthcoming trip to spain.

Comment

Originally posted by colinjw
            Hi Cumbrian,

I reshod mine with Bridgestone Dueler 694s for a very similar price but that was on a visit to my flat in Merseyside.

Where did you get your tyres? It would be handy for future reference.

Colin

p.s.
            Best of luck for your forthcoming trip to spain.
            Got them from Budget Exhaust & Tyres in Edinburgh. They claim they will beat any local quote, and they did for me.

Thanks for the good wishes on the trip Colin.
            Live for Today

Comment

For us southerners,
              I need to replace my two fronts ( Kumho ECSTA STX 275/60 R15 107H) and had a quote from Kwikfit of Yeovil (I assume that their prices are the same nationwide) of £191.98 for two equivalent Goodyears. Did a further bit of checking around and am now getting exact replacement Kumhos from Quedam Tyres, also in Yeovil, for £123.38. I am assuming that this includes vat but if not, £145 still seems cheap to me.

Ken
              [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][B][I][SIZE=3]When the going gets tough - Get out !!![/SIZE][/I][/B][/FONT]

Comment

Working...
              X