No announcement yet.

Broadband problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Madasafish are pretty good - 2MB/sec, 5 GB/month for £17.99/month. We have had one service outage in the last 18 months, for 3 hours on a Sunday night, so no complaints here.

Regards

Peter
    Peter

I am not a number. I am a FREE MAN!

Comment

Go for Nildram,£15.99/month for 2mbps connection.
      Powered by ????

Comment

Originally posted by Vagrant No2
        Just had a look at that one , looks good .It has a line check on the screen which says I can get 512 or 2mbits is that OK ?
        I have wanted broadband for a while now but we covered this subject before with the same results . Everyone seems to have either good or bad service from the same supplier , depending on your particular situation .
        I have just thought about leaving it a while longer until someone gets it right .

If you are unsure whcih one to get got to

http://www.adslguide.org.uk/

and click on the "Compare" link on the left hand side menu under Service Providers. You can then compare upto 6 of the listed ISP. This is what I did before choosing Freedom2surf and they came out consistently higher/better on all categories. The ratings are gathered by actual users voting on their experiences of the ISP's. There is also a good message boards section which has loads of info, help and advice from people already using different ISP's. In the end it comes down to what you want and what you think of the ISP's but this is a good place to start looking.

Comment

Isp

wanadoo or madasafish

Comment

Thanks for all the information guys. Sorry it has taken me so long to acknowledge your efforts, but I've on just got back on line, and even now it keeps dropping out and reconnecting.
            I've spoken so many times to AOL Member Services that I think I've got an invite to their Xmas Party!!!
            The fault still seems to be with BT - we live on the edge of the broadband service. Funny that no one mentioned that before taking our money!
            Thanks again
            Keith

Comment

Working...
            X