No announcement yet.

Give me a weapon and armour......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thats what it was amongst the militarys when the war started was'nt it, The blind leading the blind?

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
      Thats what it was amongst the militarys when the war started was'nt it, The blind leading the blind?
      Amen, to that my friend

BTW - I enjoyed this little discussion

Comment

He He me too.
        It's all starting to get a bit passionate now so I'm chucking the towel in!

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
          He He me too.
          It's all starting to get a bit passionate now so I'm chucking the towel in!
          Call it a draw, why let politics get in the way of the real issues we all face in this forum......mpg and reducing black smoke from the exhaust

In that I think we are all in agreement lol

Comment

Condolences to anyone who has lost loved ones firstly. No-one deserves to die like that, anywhere. But....

Hold on, theres lots of middle easterners out there who resent absolutely European and lately American meddling in their region. America controls the Persian Gulf and that must be maintained for their own domestic reasons. Taking Iraq alone, look at all those Bathists who were financed by the west and now find themselves hunted by them. You cant just expect to be able to jump ships as nations when the wind changes direction. The new world order has US, UK, France, the Germans, the Russians all friends while old friends fall by the way(middle eastern)side. I dont hear any of the G8 people asking the Russians why they are still in Cheznya (oil) either.

Occasionally fanatics will make it back from areas where British soldiers are tramping and they will seek revenge, its not my cup of tea, but its all to do with history.

Comment

Originally posted by JimL
              Condolences to anyone who has lost loved ones firstly. No-one deserves to die like that, anywhere. But....

Hold on, theres lots of middle easterners out there who resent absolutely European and lately American meddling in their region. America controls the Persian Gulf and that must be maintained for their own domestic reasons. Taking Iraq alone, look at all those Bathists who were financed by the west and now find themselves hunted by them. You cant just expect to be able to jump ships as nations when the wind changes direction. The new world order has US, UK, France, the Germans, the Russians all friends while old friends fall by the way(middle eastern)side. I dont hear any of the G8 people asking the Russians why they are still in Cheznya (oil) either.

Occasionally fanatics will make it back from areas where British soldiers are tramping and they will seek revenge, its not my cup of tea, but its all to do with history.
              Yeah, its all mad...maybe the world ought to look at how we conduct things instead of being greedy..

And the meek shall inherit the earth....etc 2112.....you know
              3.0 TD SSR-X LTD 1994 Black, sold and passed MOT

Comment

dunno bout the 2112 thing, whats that?

But yeh maybe the meek did inherit the earth and then they became non-meek! I feel lucky to come from this part of the world and not a hot sandy dry $hit-hole

Comment

dunno bout the 2112 thing, whats that?

But yeh maybe the meek did inherit the earth and then they became non-meek! I feel lucky to come from this part of the world and not a hot sandy dry $hit-hole
                  Rush. a song where the guitar was hidden and music was banned so the rulers could make everyone do what they wanted..or thought what was best...

I suppose overhere not much is banned and we can do what we want, as long as the anti-green lane lobby don't get in the way LOL

Comment

Yes to the 2112 thing, but also: "living in the pools, they soon forget about the sea".

The world belongs to ALL its occupants - no-one has the right to impinge their views, which are exclusively relevant to them, on others WITHOUT the others having the choice to listen or not.

Mark
                    :

Comment

Originally posted by silvtr1000
                      Yes to the 2112 thing, but also: "living in the pools, they soon forget about the sea".

The world belongs to ALL its occupants - no-one has the right to impinge their views, which are exclusively relevant to them, on others WITHOUT the others having the choice to listen or not.

Mark
                      Nice..........

Saw em twice last year in Brum...great.....

Comment

Originally posted by silvtr1000

Mark
                        hehe Mark theres a monument at the northern end of O'Connell St in your town with a quote from Charles Stewart Parnell which goes a lot like what you just said!!!!

u rippin him off???

Comment

hehe Mark theres a monument at the northern end of O'Connell St in your town with a quote from Charles Stewart Parnell which goes a lot like what you just said!!!!

u rippin him off???

not quite the same..'No man shall have the right to fix the boundary to the march of a Nation'

look at this. me an englishman quoting the uncrowned king of ireland to 2 irishmen....
                          Last edited by Chillitt; 11 July 2005, 22:48.
                          it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

lol

$hite...thread derailed...now back to the topic...apologies for the deflection

Looks like they cant say for sure yet whether they were suicide bombers or not, it doesnt really matter, theres always the godfathers who dont blow themselves up, just young mislead youths
                            Last edited by JimL; 11 July 2005, 23:34.

Comment

Working...
                            X