Give me a weapon and armour......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
    Cool, does that mean we can slaughter them?
    if they find out who they are
    Enjoying Life after Cancer
    Pops

Comment

This needs to be said

Originally posted by mick19691
      grab all the muslims throw them all out of out the country tererist problem solved,to many do gooders though
      It is that kind of simplistic logic that drives the terrorists. They want the infidels out of Afghanistan, Iraq, Saudi Arabia etc. And they think that will solve all their problems.

The TV show 'the west wing' summed it up best as:

"Islamic Fundamentalist is to Islam what the KKK is to Christianity"

The Terrorists are mistaken, so are you!

PS - Does your statement include white muslims?

Comment

So its ok for us to kill and maim innocent Iraqi and Afghanistan civilians then is it?

Comment

There is only one way to prevent any war or terrorism, it is prove to mankind that there is no such thing as a GOD!

Comment

This was always on the cards, all those that thought and used the argument that the invasion of Iraq will stop this kind of action well sleep well tonight knowing we are all a little more safer!!!!!!!!!!!. would also like to mention that leading up to the Invasion we were being told somthing big was going to happen ports to be attacked airports with soldiers providing security, and we hear nothing of this must have been bogus intelligence, the action in London is a disgrace and i hope the estimate of deaths and injuries is too high, but as said Blair needs to take a reality check its a shame innocent people get caught up in all this on both sides, when people like Bush and Blair ought to taste some pain and suffering for a change to55ers the lot of em
            if a politition is talking its lying

Comment

There is only one way to prevent any war or terrorism, it is prove to mankind that there is no such thing as a GOD!
              Here Here!

Comment

People.
                Please spare some time to reflect on those people from the Emergency services who did such a brilliant job dealing with todays events and especially for my freinds and collegues from the London Ambulance Service.
                2 of these were first on scene of the bus bomb, fortunately not something most people will ever see.
                An often neglected section of the services are those who work at the various controls who have the massive task of trying to make order from mayhem.
                My thoughts are with those who were injured and for the freinds and family of those killed.
                My own views on those responsible are best not published!

Nil Illigitimus Carborundum
                Keef.
                A positive attitude wont solve all your problems but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort!

Comment

Originally posted by keef
                  People.
                  Please spare some time to reflect on those people from the Emergency services who did such a brilliant job dealing with todays events and especially for my freinds and collegues from the London Ambulance Service.
                  2 of these were first on scene of the bus bomb, fortunately not something most people will ever see.
                  An often neglected section of the services are those who work at the various controls who have the massive task of trying to make order from mayhem.
                  My thoughts are with those who were injured and for the freinds and family of those killed.
                  My own views on those responsible are best not published!

Nil Illigitimus Carborundum
                  Keef.

Absolutely! respect to them. (still not paid enough for what you do!)

Comment

Too true, lets face it much of the worlds problems and strife are caused by religion, be it Catholics, Protestants, Muslims or whatever I think if we were all atheist (I am) the world would be a much nicer and safer place.
                    Laugh!!! I nearly bought my own beer.

Paul

Comment

Exactly!

Comment

Originally posted by paulh
                        Too true, lets face it much of the worlds problems and strife are caused by religion, be it Catholics, Protestants, Muslims or whatever I think if we were all atheist (I am) the world would be a much nicer and safer place.
                        I have just become an atheist.Everything about the above comment is true,the world is a very sick place and a lot of that has got to be blamed on religion.