Give me a weapon and armour......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Give me a weapon and armour......

And show me where the terorists are and i'll go shoot em. Shame we can't all gang up on em and remove them from this planet. Sorry if it's out of place here but what happened in London makes me mad and then i remember what has happened else where....
    3.0 TD SSR-X LTD 1994 Black, sold and passed MOT

Give me a Lee Enfield 303 and for every one of ours 10 of theirs

This woulden't of hapened if Hitler got in, not that I approve of what the Nazi's did!
    I like Orientals

Comment

Originally posted by Dog_Book
      And show me where the terorists are and i'll go shoot em. Shame we can't all gang up on em and remove them from this planet. Sorry if it's out of place here but what happened in London makes me mad and then i remember what has happened else where....
      I know that there will be people that won't agree with you, ie the politically correct t0$$ers, because of them we can't deport the type of people that do this or incite religious hatred, but I am 100% with you. If this wasn't a decent forum with decent people on it, I would say what I really feel about this but I for one would have no hesitation in pulling the trigger if one of those low lifes was in my sights.

Sorry 'bout this folks, but I am so f**king angry about this - the sad thing is we all knew this would happen, our 'leaders' know who these people are, but as far as I can see, they choose to do nothing about it

Oh, BTW, I do have friends and ex work collegues that live and work there!

Cheers, Nick

P.S. I wonder what the anti terrorism/war brigade have to say about it now?
      "The force will be with you, always!"

Comment

Originally posted by mick19691
        grab all the muslims throw them all out of out the country tererist problem solved,to many do gooders though
        Was waiting for someone to post this, thats not the answer, or the point. It makes you no better than the terrorists.

The do-gooders stop effective policing though, but sweeping knee jerk reactions do no good, and only make the situation worse.

The guilty ones need to die a slow painfull death though.
        4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
          Was waiting for someone to post this, thats not the answer, or the point. It makes you no better than the terrorists.

The do-gooders stop effective policing though, but sweeping knee jerk reactions do no good, and only make the situation worse.

Couldn't agree more. The vast (vast) majority of Muslims are no different from you and me. They just want to get on with their lives, and are descent and honest people. Unfortunately, in every walk of life, there are always some extremists. You've only got to look at the goals of certain groups like the BNP to know that even 'white christians' have their (un)fair share of extreme views.
          Paul </Slugsie>
          Immortal.so far!

Comment

I agree with you Tony, there is good and bad whether you are black or white, Muslim or Christian etc, etc, etc, so no good would be done in throwing all Muslims out.

However, I do blame the 'do gooders', and the 'politically correct brigade', and I agree with you, let them die a slow, painful death

But then again, what would really happen if they were caught - remember the last lot that were caught and ended up in Guantanimo Bay,and then later released...............

Cheers, Nick
            "The force will be with you, always!"

Comment

The guilty ones need to die a slow painfull death though
              so we gotta take um too the PIT for a BURGER then
              Enjoying Life after Cancer
              Pops

Comment

Originally posted by Nick V
                I agree with you Tony, there is good and bad whether you are black or white, Muslim or Christian etc, etc, etc, so no good would be done in throwing all Muslims out.

However, I do blame the 'do gooders', and the 'politically correct brigade', and I agree with you, let them die a slow, painful death

But then again, what would really happen if they were caught - remember the last lot that were caught and ended up in Guantanimo Bay,and then later released...............

Cheers, Nick

THE ONLY GOOD TERORIST IS A DEAD TERORIST......HANG 'EM HIGH!!!!!!

JUST THINK OF THE POOR SOULS WHO WON'T BE COMING HOME TO-NIGHT TO THEIR LOVED ONE'S.

BANANA

Comment

Originally posted by BANANA
                  THE ONLY GOOD TERORIST IS A DEAD TERORIST......HANG 'EM HIGH!!!!!!

JUST THINK OF THE POOR SOULS WHO WON'T BE COMING HOME TO-NIGHT TO THEIR LOVED ONE'S.

BANANA
                  yes hear hear
                  Pops

Comment

The problem with these extremists is that they may have been suicide bombers (not sure about all of today's bombs- some were triggered by mobile phone?). That kind of mentality is difficult to deal with. The guilty ones may well have already been killed- along with the all the innocent souls.

Comment

Bombings

I Know What It Was Like, I Was Working In The City As A Banker When The I.r.a.struck, Our Office Was Blown Out Twice, And The Paper Boy , Who Sold Me The Eveing Standard At Liverpool Street Was Blown Away.

Hunt These Dogs Down, And Let Them Gasp For Their Last Lung Of Air !

Regards Banana

Comment

Originally posted by laser_jock@work
                        The problem with these extremists is that they may have been suicide bombers (not sure about all of today's bombs- some were triggered by mobile phone?). That kind of mentality is difficult to deal with. The guilty ones may well have already been killed- along with the all the innocent souls.
                        Suicide bombers are just the brainwashed minions, they are only the weapon delivery system. Its the people who control them that need sorting out.

Its not justice that the bomber died, someone equiped and told them what to do, they are guilty ones.
                        4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

The guilty ones need to die a slow painfull death though.[/QUOTE]

They won't tho. If they're found, they will be given a nice ride back to good'ole blighty, put up in one of her Maj's hotels with hot and cold running room service, Sky t.v. games and recreation three square meals a day etc. and guess who will be paying for it all ?

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER

They won't tho. If they're found, they will be given a nice ride back to good'ole blighty, put up in one of her Maj's hotels with hot and cold running room service, Sky t.v. games and recreation three square meals a day etc. and guess who will be paying for it all ? [/QUOTE]
                            R yes but they may accidently SLIP in the showers tho
                            Pops

Comment

days like this make us feel helpless to do anything against a faceless nameless enemy, and it is far too easy to say 'boot out the muslims' that, as said above is missing the point. we can do something about this. we all can.
                              we can and must become more aware of the danger. this morning somebody probaby saw an abandoned bag on a train and thought ' not my problem' and went about their day. you cannot live in fear, but you can do your bit. everytime you ignore something dodgy you are participating in it.
                              buying dodgy diesel from ireland can give money terrorists. a little bit of weed of that guy in the pub gives money to terrorists. tax free booze or fags out the back of a van can fund terrorism stupid little things we all do can make a difference. bombers hide in a crowd. we are the crowd.
                              it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Working...
                              X