Right or wrong let me know plz?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Right or wrong let me know plz?

HI all im seeking the answer from the ever knowing Surf heads out here, yesterday my sister in law parked her MX5 behind my Surf which was on my driveway. Next to my Surf was the wifves work van I can see you already now where this is going. My drive has a dipped curb done by the council I presume.

I says to the wife and sis in law " just gonna pop round the shop to have a look at ....( what ever it was) "

So I gets in my Surf checks my mirrors don't see a sausage, nothing coming down the road either, then Crunch

Oh ek! Ive killed her wing which by the way must be the most exspensive wing on the planet ( just over a ton with postage) then paint now this will make you laugh its just a standard yellow mx5 so she gets a qoute from a garage and they says 700 squid ! for paint and labour wft are they going to do gold plate it as well ?

Anyway drifting off track there, whos in the right? Me for her blocking my driveway or her.

Speedy reply plz

hate to say it mate....
    er, you drove into her.
    she maybe daft for blocking the drive, but....bet she dont do it again though!
    it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

If your sister in law is anything like mine.
      SHE IS according to her.
      If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

She's a women, and family, face it you're always gonna be in the wrong. Pay up.

Seriously, you did'nt look properly in the eyes of the law, so it's your insurance, or just pay cash to save the hassle.

Get it painted, and fit it yourself.
        4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

is the surf ok?

Comment

OK hah not a dent on or scuf on it guess im coughing up then, if i had known that at the time I woulda had another plunge at it

Comment

Was that the only quote she got?

Bl##dy hell, I'll do it for £400

Comment

This happened to us a few weeks ago in a pub car park, the other driver cleared off and didn't leave details, wing was £126 + paint + labour, total price was £450 and that included spraying the door or part of it.
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Donk_UK
                  HI all im seeking the answer from the ever knowing Surf heads out here, yesterday my sister in law parked her MX5 behind my Surf which was on my driveway. Next to my Surf was the wifves work van I can see you already now where this is going. My drive has a dipped curb done by the council I presume.

I says to the wife and sis in law " just gonna pop round the shop to have a look at ....( what ever it was) "

So I gets in my Surf checks my mirrors don't see a sausage, nothing coming down the road either, then Crunch

Oh ek! Ive killed her wing which by the way must be the most exspensive wing on the planet ( just over a ton with postage) then paint now this will make you laugh its just a standard yellow mx5 so she gets a qoute from a garage and they says 700 squid ! for paint and labour wft are they going to do gold plate it as well ?

Anyway drifting off track there, whos in the right? Me for her blocking my driveway or her.

Speedy reply plz

Dan,
                  I just thought on , there's a guy who owns a spray shop just over the road from me. I'll pop in tomorrow when I finnish work and have a word, I'll let you know when I come over to fix your window Friday evening.

Andy.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
                    She's a women, and family, face it you're always gonna be in the wrong. Pay up.

Seriously, you did'nt look properly in the eyes of the law, so it's your insurance, or just pay cash to save the hassle.

Get it painted, and fit it yourself.
                    Just think yourself lucky it wasn't a small child standing behind your car.
                    There's a lot to be said for reversing cameras.
                    Laugh!!! I nearly bought my own beer.

Paul

Comment

i know a real good place in reading for accident repair... if you're ever up that way?
                      nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Working...
                      X