Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• * Urgent London Bombs *

Confirmed Explosions all over London.

Best check on Friends and relatives... Mobile networks are real busy though !
    http://www.darksidesolutions.co.uk - Web Solutions

a lot of the mobile networks have now been turned off, to stop them being used to set off more bombs.
    it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

I'm here in the city at work - initial explosion was on metropolitan line between Aldgate and Liverpool street - they thought it was apower surge initially. That was followed by additional explosions on a couple more tube lines, and 3 buses.
      It is now believed to be highly likely its a terrorist attack.

Mobile phone networks are quite disrupted so try not to worry too much if loved ones dont answer initially.

All underground and overground stations are currently closed.
      Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Glad your Ok.

Now 6 confirmed explosions , 20 confirmed dead. All Busses and Train / rail stopped.

Tony ( W£$%Ker ) Blair not returning to london and speaking at 12:00 hrs.

Seems e-mail and webs is the west way to get knowledge at the moment .
        http://www.darksidesolutions.co.uk - Web Solutions

Comment

I should be in bed now. I was on nights last night on the Underground. Heard the first news flash as I arrived home. I have been watching it unfold on the TV.

Mum and brothers have phoned to check I am OK because they didn't know what shift I am on. I have been trying to find out how collegues are but every phone network is permanantly engaged or NU.
          going to bed now otherwise I will be no help tonight.

Glad you are OK Linda.
          It's only a hobby!

Comment

Originally posted by SparX
            Glad your Ok.

Tony ( W£$%Ker ) Blair not returning to london and speaking at 12:00 hrs.

I doubt he'd be allowed to. Just heard unofficially, that they expect to make a decision at 1pm about reopening public transport and allowing buses back into the centre if there are no more incidents.
            Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Linda
              I doubt he'd be allowed to. Just heard unofficially, that they expect to make a decision at 1pm about reopening public transport and allowing buses back into the centre if there are no more incidents.
              Take that back - he just announced that he's going down to London now. Also Reuters now says this is an al-Qaeda style attack similar to that in Madrid 1 year ago
              Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Glad you are ok Linda,

Hope no one we know was hurt today

Trev
                Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

I hope anyone we DONT know wasnt hurt today either!!
                  [SIZE=4]Benjami

Comment

Originally posted by kitesurf_phil
                    I should be in bed now. I was on nights last night on the Underground. Heard the first news flash as I arrived home. I have been watching it unfold on the TV.

Mum and brothers have phoned to check I am OK because they didn't know what shift I am on. I have been trying to find out how collegues are but every phone network is permanantly engaged or NU.
                    going to bed now otherwise I will be no help tonight.

Glad you are OK Linda.
                    Originally posted by Linda
                    Really glad that you guys are ok.

How you gonna get back home Linda? Would imagine that there's all sorts of problems re all types of transport?

Kind Regards

Rob
                    Constantly Striving to Attain Lower Standards

Comment

Our thoughts are with you all from here too.

We can only wish a speedy and complete recovery to the injured and sympathy to all those affected by these attacks afflicted and swift retribution to those who unleash such cowardly atrocities on the innocent.

Our thoughts are with the people of London, their family's and their friends today.
                      Maurice
                      Hilux Surf FAQ at www.hiluxsurf.eu

Comment

I'm in Kensington. Closest blast to me was at Edgware Road. I'd just got off Circle line at High Street Kensington when it happened. You go to work each day, get on a train, a tube, go about your business.... you just never know do you.

No Tube yet nor any buses in Zone 1. Getting home tonight will be a nightmare. I gotta get back to Victoria for a train... Good luck Linda and anyone else up here... it could be a long journey....

My family been trying to call me but mobile networks chocca.... my poor mum was in a pickle.

I believe a couple of fatalities.... thoughts with their families and those hurt in this mess...

Emergency services as usual superb.
                        Had enough... going to live in Spain....

Comment

I'm stuck in central london too... looks like it will be a long walk home... if it ever stops raining...

Surf train (shoe) anyone...?

Comment

good to see everyone,s ok, hope you manage to all get home ok, lets all just hope that the casualties aren,t too bad and a big to all the emergency services who thanks to the IRA and the like have had plenty of !!!!!! practice

Comment

Can we Help

Hi all we are only 30 mins from london, if we can help anyone let us Know.

hope everyone ok
                              www.puppywalker.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                              X