No announcement yet.

Ebay advise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was thinking of creating a new ebay id and doing the buy it now just to see what happened - but can't use a yahoo account for contact thourgh ebay unless you verify with credit card - and it ain't worth the that..

Comment

Finally sold for £9 I wonder if they will recieve the goods I doubt it!
      I kept bidding up to the end but they kept cancelling my bids.
      Laugh!!! I nearly bought my own beer.

Paul

Comment

I bid about 10 times and then got outbid at the end, also sent him an email saying that I would still buy it if it was broken, No Reply.

Comment

Originally posted by andy
          Ok I have reported this to ebay so will see what they say, wont hold my breath waiting for them to do something.

The thing is that I dont need the GPS bit as I have a bluetooth one, but as it was going at the very keen price, and all the other powered speaker mounts are going at £20+ I thought that it would do for what I wanted.

Please do not bid any more for this item, anyway he will cancel all bids near the end.

Cheers Guy's.
          I've also lodged a complaint with E-Bay so maybe they will take some action.
          Regarding the item being damaged, he has another one up for auction which he could have substituted if he really wanted.
          Laugh!!! I nearly bought my own beer.

Paul

Comment

Working...
          X