Front fog lights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Front fog lights

Has anyone fitted some fog lights into the front valance (in the slightly recessed bits at each side) of their 2nd gen? If so, what lamps did you get, where from etc?

Thinking of doing this, so just after an experiences from anyone else.
    Paul </Slugsie>
    Immortal.so far!

I'm gonna be doing it as soon as I can find some suitably shaped foglights at the scrapyard.
    I've seen some but I can't remember what vehicle I saw them on.....Doh!

Comment

I've seen various ones on ebay, I reckon it shouldn't be too hard to fit some of the BMW eye-ball types, may just need to fabricate a bracket or two.
      Paul </Slugsie>
      Immortal.so far!

Comment

BMW 3 series (think it is E34 model) should fit OK. This is the the ones from the current shape -2.

Cheers

Comment

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...........

Originally posted by Slugsie
          Has anyone fitted some fog lights into the front valance (in the slightly recessed bits at each side) of their 2nd gen? If so, what lamps did you get, where from etc?

Thinking of doing this, so just after an experiences from anyone else.
          I think they look just great as they are with no foglights !! go on stick em on the A Bar ...

Comment

I have put some in to the front grill in the valance bit below the main bumper, I cut a slat on each side and cut the valance slightly to fit in a light on each side, I will have to post some pics to show what I mean, I am not happy with the mounting of them yet and was going to improve it before posting but you can see the idea already, wired them up with big relays and wiring off a 2nd battery with split charge so I could put 150w bulbs in, really pleased with the result so far, I don't have a bull bar and don't really want one but wanted extra lights and wanted them not to be exposed to get knocked/broken all the time, I will post some pics soon.

Comment

Didn't fit mine in the valance, as my hands tend to shake a bit when cutting holes. So slapped mine underneath.
              Attached Files
              Gone from 4x4 to 1x2

Comment

Originally posted by Maverick
                Didn't fit mine in the valance, as my hands tend to shake a bit when cutting holes. So slapped mine underneath.
                they'll get knocked off!
                nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Nope, cause I lifted her, have sucessfully followed Danno twice now with no adverse effects.

Just hope Danno doesn't read this or he'll try much harder next time!!
                  Gone from 4x4 to 1x2

Comment

Working...
                  X