nicked spare wheel - underslung

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nicked spare wheel - underslung

Somebody has nicked my spare wheel, from under the back. I think that they must have deflated it to get it off, without moving the carrier (or they had the right toyota tool to get it off, and wound it back up - unlikely?).

I just can't understand why, the tyre was very marginal, and it would only fit a surf/4runner (or perhaps landcruiser). Additionally, it had a slightly non-standard offset of 10 (8 is standard?) as it may have been from the middle east (looks like arabic writing moulded into wheel). I had just had all of them re-furbed so it did look nice, however, the colour probably won't match a regular set either. Muppets...

OK, so anyone got a single for sale ?

I think you'll find that on a soap dodgers truck belonging to one of the G8 protesters that have invaded your fine city, or it could be just a coincidence?
    A positive attitude wont solve all your problems but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort!

Comment

I think you should have word with member 585 I know he was having trouble with his underslung spaer wheel.....and he's gone awful quite on the subject?????????
      If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

Originally posted by sumo
        I think you should have word with member 585 I know he was having trouble with his underslung spaer wheel.....and he's gone awful quite on the subject?????????
        585 is innocent !! I had to grind the weld off the carrier to get mine down .As posted on another thread I now have the full set of tools less 2 chocs .
        Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Originally posted by Vagrant No2
          585 is innocent !! I had to grind the weld off the carrier to get mine down .As posted on another thread I now have the full set of tools less 2 chocs .
          Well I aint got them honest guv.
          If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

Were they the soft centres?
            Roger

My Pointer ate the dog trainer

Comment

Were they the soft centres? Someone always nicks them
              Roger

My Pointer ate the dog trainer

Comment

Working...
              X