Felt a right idiot!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Felt a right idiot!!!!

I went to install a central heating system today and walked throught the kitchen
    and passed the conservatory.I had a quick look to the right and saw a black and white (what i thought was a dog in the corner) I told the owner that its was a nice dalmation ,she began to laugh and said" Its not a dalmation its a 9 month old giant rabbit that weighs about 25lb" I went and had another look and geeeeeeezzzz this rabbit was about 3 foot long and stood about 2 foot high. I was gobsmacked as well as a wee bit embarrassed
    I always work better wet .

Its why I became a plumber!!!

It would need boiling for hours to make it tender enough to eat. Although you would get a good sized pie out of it.
    Parts of your engine go up, stop then go back! Mm!

Comment

Originally posted by TJG
      It would need boiling for hours to make it tender enough to eat. Although you would get a good sized pie out of it.
      don't worry, i know a few women who are experts in cooking rabbit!
      nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by TJG
        The pot would need to be 1 hell of a size,send round Glenn Close,I'm sure she would find a way of fitting it in.