Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Return of the red beast.....

She's back
    After my unfortunate "cam belt" event I got my truck back from Tony last Monday but as i was on a course I didnt get to play until Thursday when I had to drive to Devon. Drove the 500 mile round trip without missing a beat and felt smoother and loads quieter. That'll be the new ends, rings, 2 x valves, injectors and possibly the fuel cat that seems to have appeared mysteriously As I drove it not in my usual "style" I wont do the boring fuel consumption bit! She's run in now, all fluids checked, TIME TO PLAY PROPERLY!

Needless to say......
    A positive attitude wont solve all your problems but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort!

Originally posted by keef
    and possibly the fuel cat that seems to have appeared mysteriously
    Needless to say......
    Ah, I forgot to mention that! Its Linda's 2 month old one, now we've fitted the heated Fuel Cat, I had it sitting on the bench getting the way, and your truck was close to hand, so I tossed it on.....

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
      I had it sitting on the bench getting the way, and your truck was close to hand, so I tossed it on.....

Im sooooooooooo glad Tony that you "tossed it on", and not"tossed on it", could have made a right mess.

Ps...please nobody shout at me, its after the 9pm watershed.lol

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
        Ah, I forgot to mention that! Its Linda's 2 month old one, now we've fitted the heated Fuel Cat, I had it sitting on the bench getting the way, and your truck was close to hand, so I tossed it on.....

And there was me thinking that it had just taken refuge under my bonnet to escape from Hampshire!!
        A positive attitude wont solve all your problems but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort!

Comment

Working...
        X