Home Sweet Home!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Home Sweet Home!!!!

g'day i made it back in one piece BET YOU MISSED ME live8 wasn't bad but how sad is this went all the way down to the big smoke to one of the most historic days ever and below are the only two pics i took got talking to the guy who owns it been on his drive for over a year he bought it had 4" suspension lift brand new alloys and 35" tyres then guess what yeah the head went so he bought brand new toyota head and guess what yeah thats gone as well he now wants rid and is gonna sort it and then sell it it looked awesome and im now franticaly scratching round for pennies to get my suspension lift although all the stiff he was explaining to me about cutting and joining cross members sounded terrifying made the journey down south worth while(how sad am i!!!)
    Attached Files

i like the rack of spots on roof too - looks neater than the roof bar system, wonder where he got that from
    Landcruiser Colorado
    Sub. Forester

Comment

Originally posted by andycook
      i like the rack of spots on roof too - looks neater than the roof bar system, wonder where he got that from
      said he made it himself just a metal bar bent to fit and i think it was welded at edges but dont holc me to that and then each spot is 100w said its like daylight when theyre on as a whole the truck was mint other than head and drivers torsion bar is knackered

Comment

Working...
      X