Afterburners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Afterburners

I was thinking of changing my lights to the "Afterburner" style as seen second from the bottom on this page .

Do these kinds of things really cost over £100 usually or is three a less expensive way to obtain a pair?

Thanks in advance...
    [IMG]http://www.slate8.com/hiluxstuff/hilux-sig.gif[/IMG]

Originally posted by Slate8
    I was thinking of changing my lights to the "Afterburner" style as seen second from the bottom on this page .

Do these kinds of things really cost over £100 usually or is three a less expensive way to obtain a pair?

Thanks in advance...
    keep an eye on e bay they regularly come up also the lexus style wich are similar they are slightly cheaper on e bay usualy but not a deal or you could keep an eye on this forum as i did got mine from dog book theyre mint or i think so anyway
    Attached Files

Comment

Both the clear ones and the red ones look good, spoilt for choice eh

Cheers, Nick
      "The force will be with you, always!"

Comment

Originally posted by Nick V
        Both the clear ones and the red ones look good, spoilt for choice eh

Cheers, Nick
        Yeah, I prefer the red ones (although the clear look great on a black surf!!). Will pay the £117.50 if it comes to it - still a lot IMO...
        [IMG]http://www.slate8.com/hiluxstuff/hilux-sig.gif[/IMG]

Comment

cheap lexus lights or afterburners

If you look on ebay and broaden your search for items available to uk and search 4runner tail lights, its possible to purchase them in a couple of different styles using BUY NOW for under £70 including shipping, only thing is you will have to fit reversing lights, i have contacted about three sellers and eventually (about two weeks later) got replies, so response not brilliant a bit like their feedback.
          but hey
          a bit more choice in styles and cheaper too.

Comment

lexus lights

jedi(or anyone else) can you tell me where u got those lexus lights?and do they fit ln130 model?been looking everywhere but i dont like the ones iv seen,there either all clear or half red/clear, i prefer the lexus type but hard to find for the ln130.
            thanx

Comment

Have you looked at these. http://www.4x4toys.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by jedi
                keep an eye on e bay they regularly come up also the lexus style wich are similar they are slightly cheaper on e bay usualy but not a deal or you could keep an eye on this forum as i did got mine from dog book theyre mint or i think so anyway
                hi, jedi is it your car that is advertised on ebay ? it looks very similar.

Comment

if i remember Jedi sold his truck to Stevehalluk(something like that) several months ago and then Steve put it up for sale
                  https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Beautiful truck mate!
                    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Please note that Afterburners are not E-Mark Approved
                      So are they illegal? Would they pass an MOT?
                      Johnny

Comment

As long as the tail lights/ stoplights shine RED and the turn signals flash AMBER, There's no reason why they shouldn't pass an MOT.

Comment

nice looking truck m8..do u ever go off road with a that paint job!!

Comment

psssst! look at the date of the first post dude!

Comment

jedi,s lights

hi
                              recieved an email from suppliers powerful uk regards lights like jedis,they tell me they av discontinued them becos they were not happy with the quaility of the plastic and finish,but still have some old stock they can sell me at a reduced rate.

Can anyone who owns or has seen these type of lights tell me what the quaility of these lights is like and wether they would advise me to buy them or look for some others ,they are asking £38.50 for them which is cheap but if they are $$$$ its a waste of money
                              thanks

Comment

Working...
                              X