Hilux Surf Ln130 2.4 T/dieselparts For Sale, Used

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hilux Surf Ln130 2.4 T/dieselparts For Sale, Used

HI, DONE THE ULTIMATED BOO BOO AND KILLED THE ENGINE ON MY SURF.

CANT AFFORD TO REPLACE THE ENGINE.

THE VEHICLE IS IN EXCELLANT CONDITION SO UNLESS I RECIEVE AN OFFER ON THE VEHICLE AS IS, I WILL BE BREAKING THE SURF FOR PARTS TO TRY AND RECOVER MY LOSS.

IT IS A LN130 2.4 TURBO DIESEL 1990 (H) BLUE CHROME WHEELS AND EVERYTHING EXCEPT THE HEAD AND ENGINE IS SERVICEABLE. IE, ALL ELSE WORKS.

PLEASE EMAIL ROCKETMANSTIVES@BTINTERNET.COM OR PRIVATE MESSAGE ME WITH ANY REQUIREMENTS YOU HAVE PLEASE.

I WILL ADMIT THAT IM NOT THE BEST MECHANICLY MINDED SO PLEASE BEAR WITH ME IF YOU SEEK DETAILED PARTS ESPECIALLY AIRCON COMPONENTS.

SO OFFERS ON THE VEHICLE AS IT IS OR REQUESTS FOR PART THEREOF.

Originally posted by cgrant

THE VEHICLE IS IN EXCELLANT CONDITION SO UNLESS I RECIEVE AN OFFER ON THE VEHICLE AS IS, I WILL BE BREAKING THE SURF FOR PARTS TO TRY AND RECOVER MY LOSS.

IT IS A LN130 2.4 TURBO DIESEL 1990 (H) BLUE CHROME WHEELS AND EVERYTHING EXCEPT THE HEAD AND ENGINE IS SERVICEABLE. IE, ALL ELSE WORKS.

PLEASE EMAIL ROCKETMANSTIVES@BTINTERNET.COM OR PRIVATE MESSAGE ME WITH ANY REQUIREMENTS YOU HAVE PLEASE.

I WILL ADMIT THAT IM NOT THE BEST MECHANICLY MINDED SO PLEASE BEAR WITH ME IF YOU SEEK DETAILED PARTS ESPECIALLY AIRCON COMPONENTS.

Tailgate window motor wanted, Will buy whole tailgate if price right.thanks

Comment

seems its that time of the year.
      The recovery guy told me my "slight" tapping sound is down to not having oil in the engine...DOH!
      possibly terminal so will be in the market for a new engine myself, what sort of prices have you been given?

Comment

Originally posted by labbossrx
        seems its that time of the year.
        The recovery guy told me my "slight" tapping sound is down to not having oil in the engine...DOH!
        possibly terminal so will be in the market for a new engine myself, what sort of prices have you been given?
        Is yours an EFI of not??
        Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

I would have to say dont know, sorry.
          Just seen the original post date for this thread is nearly 2 years ago so i doubt he is still here!
          I am due to the garage on tuesday for possible last rites so will be able to update you then as to my plans

Comment

Originally posted by labbossrx
            I would have to say dont know, sorry.
            Just seen the original post date for this thread is nearly 2 years ago so i doubt he is still here!
            I am due to the garage on tuesday for possible last rites so will be able to update you then as to my plans
            Oh yeah, he he ,I missed that in my desperation for parts, have to be more carefull in future, if yours is an EFI it will have E F I stamped on the turbo air intake in red letters about 3" high.
            Rob

Comment

cant really miss that can i! i will have a look when we go and let you know as soon as.

Comment

Cheers.
                Rob

Comment

Originally posted by cgrant

should be in the parts for sale, as you have to pay to advertise like the rest of us

Comment

Originally posted by sledge
                    should be in the parts for sale, as you have to pay to advertise like the rest of us
                    Yes, but the post is two years old
                    Rob

Comment

Originally posted by plumb bob
                      Yes, but the post is two years old
                      doh missed that

Comment

Working...
                      X