Hello from the USA.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from the USA.

I just wanted to say hello to everyone here. It is nice to see different people from around the world with the same interest in Toyota's. You all have some very nice surfs and I look forward to reading more about your surfs.

I've got a '94 4runner/surf. We have a lot to learn from each other, so feel free to ask questions because I'm sure I will.

Thanks, also check out this site www.yotatech.com

Originally posted by muddy_feet
    I just wanted to say hello to everyone here. It is nice to see different people from around the world with the same interest in Toyota's. You all have some very nice surfs and I look forward to reading more about your surfs.

I've got a '94 4runner/surf. We have a lot to learn from each other, so feel free to ask questions because I'm sure I will.

Welcome to the Forum !!!!

Andy

Comment

Hi there and welcome to the mad house

What part of the good ol' US of A are you from?

Cheers, Nick
      "The force will be with you, always!"

Comment

howdy from the north

howdy from a Canadian neighbor/surfer. We are lucky enough to have a 15 year import rule up here so am I loving my Turbo diesel surf ( and the mileage it gives me). I have buddy from florida who drools over the japanese import units that we get here and he is unable to bring down there. sucks i guess. hows your 94 holding up? you out of the "rust belt"?
        :

Comment

Welcome aboard!! I also have a '94 surf (mines a 3.0 TD)!! Where are you in the US? We're coming out to CA in August!

Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

I'm located in Georgia. My 4runner is holding up pretty good, no major repairs but a rebuild head gasket and minor up keep. I have around 153,000 miles on it, bought it with 101,000 in 2000. I'm working on getting some pictures up, I'll try as soon as I have time.

I like the little differences in your surfs like the rear spoilers and small mirrors on the front fenders.

Comment

Working...
            X