First time import

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First time import

My 3.0L surf is on its way from Japan. It will not require an SVA test. Anyone know of a workshop who is certified in the Surrey, Kent, South London area to do the fuel inlet adaptor, fog light and speedo for certification in order that I can get the vehicle registered.

BAL
    Last edited by parajet; 28 June 2005, 14:01. Reason: mis-spelling/additional text

Originally posted by parajet
    My 3.0L surf is on its way from Japan. It will not require an SVA test. Anyone know of a workshop who is certified in the Surrey, Kent, South London area to do the fuel inlet adaptor, fog light and speedo for certification in order that I can get the vehicle registered.

BAL
    You dont need the Fuel adaptor unless it's a petrol 3.0ltr, and the fog light and speedo can be done by yourself, nothing too hard if you are ok with working on motors.

Comment

It gets better

Originally posted by andy
      You dont need the Fuel adaptor unless it's a petrol 3.0ltr, and the fog light and speedo can be done by yourself, nothing too hard if you are ok with working on motors.
      Thanks Andy for your input.
      I have been told I only need a self adhesive template speedo which goes over the existing Km gauge/dial. If this is true where will I get one.

BAL

Comment

I have been told I only need a self adhesive template speedo which goes over the existing Km gauge/dial. If this is true where will I get one.

BAL
        Try ebay or Milners

And welcome to the madhouse
        Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

BAL
          Would not bother with the self adhesive ones, was told that they block out the back lighting, not sure if that's true or not, you can get all the bits from these people.

http://www.importedvehicles.co.uk/

Comment

Muchos grasias

Originally posted by andy
            Would not bother with the self adhesive ones, was told that they block out the back lighting, not sure if that's true or not, you can get all the bits from these people.

http://www.importedvehicles.co.uk/
            thanks you guys for your help.
            I could be back for more!

BAL

Comment

Working...
            X