• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hall of shame

One to add I am afraid.....

Bow down your heads in shame

NEWBURY TRANSMISSIONS

Did a great job of repairing my gearbox but failed miserably at putting the rest of the transmission back together.

If you didn't know been having a 4WD problem since I got it back, finally got underneath to have a look today as I want to play with all 4 wheels tomorrow at the pit.

xxxxwits had only forgotten to tighten one end of the propshaft up (To the front wheels fortunately) Luckily because it made such a racket I didn't use 4WD. They also bent the UJ cover so it was hitting the prop making the nice metallic noise I could hear and has written of the grease nipple.

Not happy, major swearing session on Monday!
    If life's an uphill struggle then downhill from now on can't be that bad?!

Originally posted by rich
    One to add I am afraid.....

Bow down your heads in shame

NEWBURY TRANSMISSIONS

Did a great job of repairing my gearbox but failed miserably at putting the rest of the transmission back together.

If you didn't know been having a 4WD problem since I got it back, finally got underneath to have a look today as I want to play with all 4 wheels tomorrow at the pit.

xxxxwits had only forgotten to tighten one end of the propshaft up (To the front wheels fortunately) Luckily because it made such a racket I didn't use 4WD. They also bent the UJ cover so it was hitting the prop making the nice metallic noise I could hear and has written of the grease nipple.

Not happy, major swearing session on Monday!
    the black fella's a nice bloke... (never had any work done there though!)
    i was trying to buy that ambulance off them 4 a camper!! it's a 5.0 chevy in it!!
    nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by dabigman
      the black fella's a nice bloke...
      Thats because he works next door!
      If life's an uphill struggle then downhill from now on can't be that bad?!

Comment

Originally posted by rich
        Thats because he works next door!
        that'll be it then!!
        when i was a removals man we used to do jobs for mike street upholstery next door the other side! and used to talk to him a lot!!

(is he the auto electrician??)
        nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Working...
        X