Lexus Style Rear Lights!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lexus Style Rear Lights!!!!

someone asked me a while back about my lights they where looking for some similar cant find there details but if youre still interested found these

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...558732033&rd=1

bit pricey but well worth it i think
    Attached Files

Doh Bugga...

...Really wish I'd not seen those. I really want some now. They look superb!
    Constantly Striving to Attain Lower Standards

Comment

I prefer these, but not at that price
      http://www.supertrux.com/acatalog/Cl...il_Lights.html
      scroll down page to see Surf lights.

Comment

Originally posted by jedi
        someone asked me a while back about my lights they where looking for some similar cant find there details but if youre still interested found these

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...558732033&rd=1

bit pricey but well worth it i think

or from www.powerfuluk.com
        Tim
        Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

Now it's like choosing cereals at the supermarket...too many to choose from.

Actually, I still like Jedi's orginal ones, which look very similar to those from PowerfulUK.

Am gonna have to start saving!
          Constantly Striving to Attain Lower Standards

Comment

Originally posted by nednil
            Now it's like choosing cereals at the supermarket...too many to choose from.

Actually, I still like Jedi's orginal ones, which look very similar to those from PowerfulUK.

Am gonna have to start saving!
            I've got the same as Jedi's, got mine from roughtrax.
            So many toys-So little cash

Comment

Jedi's are my hand me downs which he bought of me a while back.....Powerful make em, and you can buy them from both Powerful and Roughtrax mkay....
              3.0 TD SSR-X LTD 1994 Black, sold and passed MOT

Comment

Clear Lights

Thought I'd mention that my other half who has a P****o was reading on his site that someone had these lights fitted but failed the mot because of no E mark?????!!!!!! Make of that what you will.

Comment

Originally posted by Joolz5819
                  Thought I'd mention that my other half who has a P****o was reading on his site that someone had these lights fitted but failed the mot because of no E mark?????!!!!!! Make of that what you will.
                  If that's the case, that must have been a real 'jobsworth' MOT tester. The only time I have seen someone question lenses without 'E' marks, was taking kit cars to have them SVA'd, and in the end they passed!

Cheers, Nick
                  "The force will be with you, always!"

Comment

Originally posted by Joolz5819
                    For MOT you need to put red reflectors on the back somewhere...........
                    3.0 TD SSR-X LTD 1994 Black, sold and passed MOT

Comment

Working...
                    X