Spotted "BIG TOY".....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spotted "BIG TOY".....

....number plate on a car. Only trouble is the guy had it on BMW X5, neither big nor a 'Toy' (Toyota)- what a waste!! Would be cool on my lifted truck though. Wonder how much that reg cost?
    Attached Files
    Last edited by laser_jock99; 26 June 2005, 09:33.

maybee he got it because the x5 is just a toy lol,

Comment

There's a guy lives near me has got "H15 TOY "on a Hummer and "M1 TOY " on his wifes Smart car.
      "LOOOADS A MONEEEEY"
      Last edited by paulh; 26 June 2005, 10:13.
      Laugh!!! I nearly bought my own beer.

Paul

Comment

Originally posted by paulh
        There's a guy lives near me has got "H15 TOY "on a Hummer and "M1 TOY " on his wifes Smart car.
        "LOOOADS A MONEEEEY"
        Saw a Hummer today with the plate T3X4S (TEXAS)- at least it was partly appropriate being on an American car.

Comment

Originally posted by laser_jock99
          Saw a Hummer today with the plate T3X4S (TEXAS)- at least it was partly appropriate being on an American car.
          completely off thread this mate but just wondering on the exact size of your tyres as im after some more bigger ones when my lift finished in a couple of weeks cheers

Comment

i saw a hummer on the A24 with the plate "1 KO"... guessed it was a boxer... looked in... it's only !!!!!! chris eubank!!...

nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man
              i saw a hummer on the A24 with the plate "1 KO"... guessed it was a boxer... looked in... it's only !!!!!! chris eubank!!...
              surely that should of read 1 KER

Comment

i saw a roller with MAG 1C on it paul daniels driving...
                it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

i nearly hit buy it now when i saw this bargain
                  http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...542076831&rd=1

Comment

Originally posted by jedi
                    completely off thread this mate but just wondering on the exact size of your tyres as im after some more bigger ones when my lift finished in a couple of weeks cheers
                    The tyres on my Surf are currently 33x12.5x15 General Grabber Mud Terrain (£80 each from Sowden Tyres).

Nevillef

Comment

Originally posted by laser_jock@work
                      The tyres on my Surf are currently 33x12.5x15 General Grabber Mud Terrain (£80 each from Sowden Tyres).

Nevillef
                      cheers they look mint do you think they will fit ok on my surf with 2" body lift and 2" suspension lift?

Comment

Originally posted by jedi
                        cheers they look mint do you think they will fit ok on my surf with 2" body lift and 2" suspension lift?
                        Probably- just. Even then I had to remove my front mudflaps and refit the bumper relocation brackets as far forward as possible. I still probably need a few more turns on the LH torsion bar adjuster too.

Nevillef

Comment

Working...
                        X