Wheel covers ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wheel covers ?

Can anyone recomend where to get a rear wheel cover ? I'm after a semi rigid or vynal one but want my own design on there, nothing too fancy just a single colour design. I don't want to pay the earth either. Some of the sites I've looked at are asking rediculous prices.
    Maybe someone on here does them ?

Andy.

Originally posted by bobafatass
    Can anyone recomend where to get a rear wheel cover ? I'm after a semi rigid or vynal one but want my own design on there, nothing too fancy just a single colour design. I don't want to pay the earth either. Some of the sites I've looked at are asking rediculous prices.

Andy.
    hi have you tried 4x4accessoriesandtyres.com or ring them on 01677 425555
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Andy.
      Can`t you just go to your local signwriters and get them to make up a design for you ?

I`d imagine it would be cheaper. They will be able to make a transfer which you can apply yourself to the cover you have.

I asked a signwriter I know and he quoted me £30 for a custom one with 4 colours, with me fitting it myself.

Most signwriters will use the stuff that they use for car transfers, once on, It will be on forever

Comment

Originally posted by Verbal
        Can`t you just go to your local signwriters and get them to make up a design for you ?

I`d imagine it would be cheaper. They will be able to make a transfer which you can apply yourself to the cover you have.

I asked a signwriter I know and he quoted me £30 for a custom one with 4 colours, with me fitting it myself.

Most signwriters will use the stuff that they use for car transfers, once on, It will be on forever
        Nice one, I'll give it a go.
        We have a sign wrighters just up the road.

Thanks.
        Andy.

Comment

Nice one, I'll give it a go.
          We have a sign wrighters just up the road.

Thanks.
          Andy.

I got a semi-rigid one from Roughtrax, its good quality.

Comment

Ive still got a stainless with black center one for sale. Fits 265/70/15 tyres...
            3.0 TD SSR-X LTD 1994 Black, sold and passed MOT

Comment

Working...
            X