Paypal or nochex?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paypal or nochex?

As an Ebay novice,I was wondering if any more experienced ebayers could advise which of the above is best for trading on ebay?
    Powered by ????

Originally posted by RobD
    As an Ebay novice,I was wondering if any more experienced ebayers could advise which of the above is best for trading on ebay?
    Hi Rob i have always used paypal with no trouble
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Paypal is the best by far, I also think that ebay owns paypal now.

Andy.

Comment

Paypal is nice and easy.......except I am nearly at the 500 limit and have to validate...tried twice and no joy.......

Comment

eBay do indeed own PayPal now and you get better buyer protection with PayPal when used with eBay.
          Never had a hiccup.
          Tim
          Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

Paypal is reliable and easy and used by far more people on ebay. Plus as someone says its owned by ebay so its more integrated into ebay trading by default (unfortunately also means when you sell stuff the gits get comission on your sale AND comission on the money you recieve from the buyer!)

Nochex is actually cheaper tho:
            http://help.nochex.com/esupport/inde...ndetails&_i=53

I actually cancelled my nochex account when I went to register a new card and they said they would charge me for the privilege (plus I was not really using the account).

As well as the comissions on recieving money I think they also make a few quid on any currency conversions too (by giving you a slightly unfavourable rate).
            No longer a Surf owner.

Comment

Pay Pal Sucks

I have tried to pay for things on it when i have won a bid and it will not accept any payment after emailing the problem to pay pay and all you get is a response of its a bitch when it happens like that...To add insult to injury you get an email a couple of days later asking if you were happy with the response. Of course i threw it back telling them that their customer services is next to useless....
              Im not a gynacologist but ill have a look

Comment

paypal
                never had a problem
                Enjoying Life after Cancer
                Pops

Comment

No question, Paypal its an ebay company now.

Jay

Originally posted by RobD
                  1994 3.0 SSR-V LTM Dark Green over Silver
                  [url]www.sarahsflowers.co.uk[/url]

Comment

Paypal for me, only time I had a problem was when I had been sent a new switch card and the issue number was different I just had to cancel my card and renew it with the later issue number.
                    Laugh!!! I nearly bought my own beer.

Paul

Comment

Working...
                    X