Alternative fuel?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alternative fuel?

I've been discussing the theory of veggi oil and someone said that they know of a man who mixes Hydraulic oil and kerosene together and runs his motor on that I'm waiting for the formula and cost per litre? so I'll keep you posted.

P.S. it's supposed to be legal? but that would have to be checked.
    [SIZE=3][FONT=verdana][COLOR=darkorange]The chickens are stealing my sanity[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

Originally posted by Healewis
    I've been discussing the theory of veggi oil and someone said that they know of a man who mixes Hydraulic oil and kerosene together and runs his motor on that I'm waiting for the formula and cost per litre? so I'll keep you posted.

P.S. it's supposed to be legal? but that would have to be checked.
    Any fuel you run a car on the public roads needs to be taxed, without declaring it you run the risk of getting into trouble at ministry checkpoints. Wether you'd ever get stopped is debatable, even then, they are only looking for red colour fuel. Worth finding out about.
    4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Yeh! got that, I've heared that you declare it to Dick turpin and then the tax is worked out on an estimated annual milage. Got to be compleatly legit an all that cause We never know who's reading these forum do we!!!
      [SIZE=3][FONT=verdana][COLOR=darkorange]The chickens are stealing my sanity[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

Comment

Working...
      X