Danger , Heavy Load.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Danger , Heavy Load.

I'm toying with the idea of selling my M/T tyres on fleabay. To fetch the best price I'll need to offer shipping.
    Anybody know of any National firms who will collect and transport a set of 5 15" alloys with 31" MT.
    Dunno how much they weigh , but just one is heavy , never mind 5 .
    Also got a spare drivers door. How would you ship one of them safely ??
    Geoff http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/10/10_6_5.gif.... http://www.boomspeed.com/carolrobert/police.gif......

I think it cost about £45 to ship 4 31's by Citylink last year. 2 parcels of 2 tyres was the best way.

Weigh them, and ask for a quote from a courier. 2 together were to heavy for Parcel Farce, and sending them individually to dear.
    4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by bensonsnuts
      I'm toying with the idea of selling my M/T tyres on fleabay. To fetch the best price I'll need to offer shipping.
      Anybody know of any National firms who will collect and transport a set of 5 15" alloys with 31" MT.
      Or offer them on here first and Surf train them . I'll be interested Geoff .
      Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Originally posted by bensonsnuts
        Geoff,
        Try a picture in the for sale section, I've been looking for 1 standard wheel or a set of 5 matching for a while but don't want to add the expense of postage, I only work in Stockton and see at least 2 Surfs every day so there are a few local.

Matt

Comment

There is a guy selling a set of LC alloys and tyres on delBay and he is quoting £20 delivery. Be cheeky and ask him which courier.
          It's only a hobby!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
            I think it cost about £45 to ship 4 31's by Citylink last year. 2 parcels of 2 tyres was the best way.

Weigh them, and ask for a quote from a courier. 2 together were to heavy for Parcel Farce, and sending them individually to dear.
            This was just tyres though - not alloys too!!! That would add cost as would be much heavier.
            Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

I always use this firm, http://www.postvan.com/uk/ ,never been let down yet
              Stella Artois

Comment

think my wheels came on target (not 100% though)... cost £25 for Saturday AM delivery
                nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Working...
                X