yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chillitt- Prescotts After Your Shed Mate!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chillitt- Prescotts After Your Shed Mate!

Apparantly, under the new banding for Council Tax, they are going to have a home improvement surcharge. So anybody who has built an extension, conservatory, patio, loft conversion, shed, garage, car port, summerhouse, swimming pool, hot tub or anything, instead of squandering it on beer gambling etc, are going to be charged more. Even drop kerbs and hard standings to park your car off the road are going to attract extra charges.
    I thought it was the job of right wing governments to keep the masses in their place?
    It's only a hobby!

doesn't surprise me, seriously, this government is really taking the pi$$ out of us.
    4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Why not, you've already paid income tax on the money to pay for these improvements, you've paid vat on all the bit's, you've also contributed to the income tax of the people you employed to do the work.

So why not pay a bit more for ever more just so you can sit back & enjoy them.

Me thinks this government is heading the same was as the Tories during the Poll Tax civil disputes.....................w hich eventually brought them down.

It may be a bit too late for that senario though, I dont think anyone from oop North will be able to afford to travel daawn south to join in.

Comment

And dont forget they also want to charge £200 tv licence over the next couple of years thatb means more australian crap we gota put up with.
        Im not a gynacologist but ill have a look

Comment

i am paying about 10% of my wages in council tax. YES REALLY! and if anyone comes round here telling me they are going to put it up, they will end up UNDERNEATH my shed!
          its not even my house...
          it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

he'll probably go easy on me... cos i'm.... 2 SHEDS!!!!
            nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Eggs

lets all go and throw a few eggs at the lard arse, i wonder if he will keep his temper under control.

Comment

Originally posted by kazam401

It may be a bit too late for that senario though, I dont think anyone from oop North will be able to afford to travel daawn south to join in.
                Surf train anyone?

Comment

what we need is ALL the unhappy people there.. the anti war bods, the pro hunting crowd, any one who drives, any one whos paying more taxes, anyone on an nhs waiting for a waiting list, anyone worried about giving their kids the mmr jab, anyone whos job has gone to a call centre on the other side of the world, anyone who doesn't have a 'choice' about which school to send their kids to.
                  then bring all the people who just dont like the sin bin mentality where if a ministerdoes something bad they get a 3 month holiday, anyone who remembers being proud of his country.
                  just for one day, without fighting each other we could stand there shoulder to shoulder and say

enough!
                  it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Well said.

Chillit for prime minister!!!

Comment

Chaps.
                      Just a thought but how about a poll to find out if anyone at all voted Labour,
                      I've got serious doubts?
                      Chillitt.... Should have put yourself forward at the last election, we could have all voted for the "it's in me ( soon to be heavily taxed) shed mate!!
                      A positive attitude wont solve all your problems but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort!

Comment

if i had thought any one was b@@dy stupid enough to vote blair back in there i may have!!!!!

still we got 4 and a half years to sort out a campaign now...
                        it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt
                          if i had thought any one was b@@dy stupid enough to vote blair back in there i may have!!!!!

still we got 4 and a half years to sort out a campaign now...
                          You'd only have got half the cabinet in the shed though!
                          (Thought! As most of the cabinet are halfwits they might fit in. I'll lend you a padlock!)

Ken
                          [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][B][I][SIZE=3]When the going gets tough - Get out !!![/SIZE][/I][/B][/FONT]

Comment

half the cabinet locked in my shed..... hmmmmm...wheres the zippo.....
                            it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt
                              half the cabinet locked in my shed..... hmmmmm...wheres the zippo.....
                              That is a waste of a bloomin good shed!!

I saw on here somewhere that someone is selling a suzie, can we chop them up small and burn them in that instead??
                              Back in the world of Surfdom

Comment

Working...
                              X