Yipppppeeeeee!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yipppppeeeeee!

Surf passed the mot today, Now off to collect and see what difference the 20% stronger rear springs make from Milners that have been fitted. I`ve just noticed my subs overdue to this great site must sort that out too.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by mtber; 16 June 2005, 15:03.
    Rick

Originally posted by mtber
    Surf passed the mot today, Now off to collect and see what difference the 20% stronger rear springs make from Milners that have been fitted. I`ve just noticed my subs overdue to this great site must sort that out too.
    mines on sat/day
    who did yours mine going to my local garage in blackfield
    Enjoying Life after Cancer
    Pops

Comment

RMS at Calshot, only one advise on slight play front wheel bearing, have been going there for last 6 years, he`s very good and well priced £68 for cam belt and fitting, cadnam 4x4 wanted over £100
      Rick

Comment

mine went through on wed no probs, crossways at cadnam done mine,its had a newcam belt and service included in this job was a new stat and a new top header tank on the rad as it had signs of pin holes,rest of rad was like new when they opened it up,jobs a gooden,cant wait for the weekend .now were ready to tow the caravan with no worries

Comment

Originally posted by mtber
          like the piccie GATEBRIDGE not far from us in Langley
          see by your profile your in the maintenance game too, blimmy too many
          coincidences for my liking here spooky
          Enjoying Life after Cancer
          Pops

Comment

well done!

wonderfull when they pass isnt it!!
            Landcruiser Colorado
            Sub. Forester

Comment

Originally posted by pops
              like the piccie GATEBRIDGE not far from us in Langley
              see by your profile your in the maintenance game too, blimmy too many
              coincidences for my liking here spooky

And i have a trailor tent
              Rick

Comment

Working...
              X