H 1 Lux

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H 1 Lux

For anyone that might be interested the dvla is auctioning the number H 1 LUX at its next auction the reserve is £1000.

Regards
    Mark.

i've seen one on their website which is R111 LUX... possibly with a screw could look like R HILUX? i think it was only £499
    nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

When is the next auction Mark. And what sort of price where you looking at part/exchange on my wife's 96 model SSR-X.
      Live Life To The Full

Comment

Originally posted by Hilux
        When is the next auction Mark. And what sort of price where you looking at part/exchange on my wife's 96 model SSR-X.
        Hi Bob
        The auction is on the 24th and 25th of sept at ruddington park harrogate,you can find all the details at www.dvla-som.co.uk/classic/listings.php With regard to the red surf i need to get £4000 for my surf which is a j reg with 82000 ks on the clock against the one you have for sale,do you think we can do anything on that basis.

Regards
        Mark.

Comment

Are ye guys in the UK going to use the actual year in yer registrations. I heard this may be coming in the near future...
          Ireland uses the year of registration, the county name, and then a sequential number. For example 99 D 1234 where D is for Dublin

Comment

Originally posted by Cmar
            Are ye guys in the UK going to use the actual year in yer registrations. I heard this may be coming in the near future...
            Ireland uses the year of registration, the county name, and then a sequential number. For example 99 D 1234 where D is for Dublin
            I think you'll find that the UK had already switched to a similar system 2years ago. See http://www.dvla.gov.uk/vehicles/regm...ent_system.htm
            Maurice
            Hilux Surf FAQ at www.hiluxsurf.eu

Comment

Originally posted by Morr
              I think you'll find that the UK had already switched to a similar system 2years ago. See http://www.dvla.gov.uk/vehicles/regm...ent_system.htm
              Yes and didn't we go about it in a stupid arsed way too? I understood the ROI system immediately, but the UK system is,[as is usual with civil servants] unnecessarily complicated.

John
              http://members.dodo.com.au/burston/drinkofbeer.gifA pint of lunatic soup please!

Comment

Originally posted by Silver Surfer
                Yes and didn't we go about it in a stupid arsed way too? I understood the ROI system immediately, but the UK system is,[as is usual with civil servants] unnecessarily complicated.

John
                I quess it was the motor trade that had a big influence here, as they would not have liked to loose their twice yearly plate changes and subsequent sales boosts
                Maurice
                Hilux Surf FAQ at www.hiluxsurf.eu

Comment

Thanks for the link guys, can't remember where but I knew I heard something about it...

Comment

Working...
                  X