silly question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• silly question

my turbo light stays on for most of my trip if im travelling over 5o mph is this the norm thanks simon
    thanks simonp.s i worked out how to use colour

Originally posted by simon david wilkins
    my turbo light stays on for most of my trip if im travelling over 5o mph is this the norm thanks simon
    thanks simonp.s i worked out how to use colour
    Yep quite normal (well mine will stay on if I keep the right foot planted) just ease off the gas when ramming speed is reached and the light should go out.
    If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

Originally posted by sumo
      Yep quite normal (well mine will stay on if I keep the right foot planted) just ease off the gas when ramming speed is reached and the light should go out.
      cheers thought it was norm but wasnt sure

Comment

The Turbo light comes on when the ignition key is in the accor start position, butr once the engine is started it goes out. If it comes on again whilst driving then it spells trouble. 3L TD 1994, 4Runner 1KZ-T.
        @africa4x4cafe
        [url]www.africa4x4cafe.com[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by bundubasher
          The Turbo light comes on when the ignition key is in the accor start position, butr once the engine is started it goes out. If it comes on again whilst driving then it spells trouble. 3L TD 1994, 4Runner 1KZ-T.
          Hang on a mo I assumed that you ment the GREEN light not theORANGE ONE. If it is the orange one then you got troubles.

Comment

Hang on a mo I assumed that you ment the GREEN light not theORANGE ONE. If it is the orange one then you got troubles.
            he means the 3.0 mate which I dont think has a turbo light, just a check light, its the same for landcruisers too.
            Tim
            Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

i did mean the green one so all ok

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by simon david wilkins
                i did mean the green one so all ok

thanks
                Yep should be it just shows that the turbo is working....and when the engin catches up and the turbo is not needed it should go out.

Comment

Working...
                X