Live 8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live 8

just wondered if anyone else is going to live8 got my tickets yesterday so me and mrs jedi are venturing down to the big smoke!!!! yeeehaaaa!!!!

lucky lucky lucky bu66er

hope it all goes well for you - I'll be watching it on TV (for Floyd mainly) so gis a wave
    Dave

Comment

Arent you going to put them on Ebay every body else seems too be doing that
      Im not a gynacologist but ill have a look

Comment

i got two but my daughter getting them for free as we will be on way back from Turkey that day
        Enjoying Life after Cancer
        Pops

Comment

Originally posted by Draig
          lucky lucky lucky bu66er

hope it all goes well for you - I'll be watching it on TV (for Floyd mainly) so gis a wave
          Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, i know the feeling

Trev
          Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Originally posted by mark g8awo
            Arent you going to put them on Ebay every body else seems too be doing that
            did consider it as need the money and to be honest dont see anything wrong with it but decided to enjoy the day instead

Comment

i didn't bother txting for tickets... geldof's a buffoon!
              nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

and e bay have just withdrawn all the tickets anyway..
                it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

still on there!?!...

are the bidders legally bound to pay up if they've bid £10,000,000??...

it says it's legally binding!

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man
                    still on there!?!...

are the bidders legally bound to pay up if they've bid £10,000,000??...

it says it's legally binding!
                    no cos e bay are useless i had some pr**k bid on a car and never paid e bay did nothing and still charged me £50 comission there so called seller protection and safety is a load of crap

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt
                      and e bay have just withdrawn all the tickets anyway..
                      wonder if bob will object to the millions that will be made in profit on the day by the scamming beer and burger vans? or is that not classed as making profit from the needy perhaps bobs just sour cos he didnt think of advertising tickets on e bay and making more money for charities

Comment

Originally posted by jedi
                        wonder if bob will object to the millions that will be made in profit on the day by the scamming beer and burger vans? or is that not classed as making profit from the needy perhaps bobs just sour cos he didnt think of advertising tickets on e bay and making more money for charities
                        Don't think selling the tickets is very good. But you've got a good point young Jedi. Bob needs to keep an open mind at look at the bigger picture as this happens with nearly everything, complain at one thing when actually theres a load of the same just behind it......

...show no mercy....

sorry getting carried away Jedi, your minds tircks won't.....arrggg

going now....to play Star Wars battlefront
                        3.0 TD SSR-X LTD 1994 Black, sold and passed MOT

Comment

mrs jedi can no longer make it she says she is to pregnant as she is expecting our next little jedi master suddenly i am the most popular guy at work!!!!

Comment

it's a free concert so maybe the £2million from text messages will go towards the beer and burgers???

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man
                              it's a free concert so maybe the £2million from text messages will go towards the beer and burgers???
                              that goes towards the setting up policeing and getting the stars there you twonk
                              Enjoying Life after Cancer
                              Pops

Comment

Working...
                              X