Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sadly Available

Hi All
    I haven't been around for the last 6 months while I tried to shore up my relationship but sadly a month ago she decided to walk out with no attempt to tell me why! So after spending a month feeling like the world had just ended I decided to come back to the site to see who was still about.
    Even though I don't know you all it is a bit like coming into a club full of mates.
    I need to stop feeling sorry for myself and move on and here I am sadly available but still a Surf owner. So thanks for still being here.
    Bob

Too Old To Be Unruly!

'93 SSR X

Glad you came back as you know we are all good mates & if someone needs help we are here to listen & help if we can.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
    (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by Big Leggy
      Hi All
      I haven't been around for the last 6 months while I tried to shore up my relationship but sadly a month ago she decided to walk out with no attempt to tell me why! So after spending a month feeling like the world had just ended I decided to come back to the site to see who was still about.
      Even though I don't know you all it is a bit like coming into a club full of mates.
      I need to stop feeling sorry for myself and move on and here I am sadly available but still a Surf owner. So thanks for still being here.

chin up Bob, as 1 door closes another opens, and look on the bright side, at least it,s not the surf thats gone

good luck to ya, ship

Comment

Originally posted by Big Leggy
        Hi All
        Mate, if its any consolation, i was in a 7 year relationship a couple of years back, which ended suddenly. Iwas absolutely devastated at the time..................but ive met somone else and getting married next year!! Things happen for a reason mate, so chin up.

She loves the truck too!!
        [IMG]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a308/DONKR1/me.jpg[/IMG]
        [url]www.qube-art.co.uk[/url]

Comment

Cheers mates. When you get to my age it's a bit hard to suddenly find yourself alone in an unfamiliar area with friends who were her friends first and ran for the hills at the first whiff of cordite!
          So I've decided to dust off my guitar and amps and stuff and get back to playing some music, at least it might get me out and about. So if anyone wants an aging rocker to liven up their party, Big Leggy's going back on the road.
          Let the good times roll!!
          Bob

Too Old To Be Unruly!

'93 SSR X

Comment

I'm here now, which could be a bad thing..........

Never mind, keep going forward dude....
            3.0 TD SSR-X LTD 1994 Black, sold and passed MOT

Comment

as said before i to believe things happen for a reason. also although you feel like poo now, you won't forever and time passes quicker than you think.when i was going through some sh1t a few years back my aunt told me however bad i felt, in a years time things would be sorted, a year passed, suprisingly quick, and they were. good luck with life.
              Diesel, like petrol only better

Comment

I can sympathise mate, been 9 months on now, and it has got better, A LOT better. Keep it real mate and things will work out just fine! Good luck dude
                I NEED TO OFFROAD!

Comment

welcome back bob, chin up mate you still got a great asset buddy
                  YOUR SURF and as my mum used to say there plenty more fish in the sea
                  so nip down the chippy and pick up a trout (sorry cod didnt sound right)
                  get yourself out and about again
                  check out some of the upcoming outings on here, 4x4 weekends all over in the summertime so you can meet up with the forum family and you never know may meet a girl there ask Matt Da slugman he did last year
                  didn't he Rick (the vagrant)
                  for MATTS REPLY
                  Enjoying Life after Cancer
                  Pops

Comment

next meet... we'll have to have a jam session!... dust down my guitar too... it's been sat in the corner for a year!....
                    nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man
                      next meet... we'll have to have a jam session!... dust down my guitar too... it's been sat in the corner for a year!....
                      can i have Brown sauce on my jam matt
                      Enjoying Life after Cancer
                      Pops

Comment

Working...
                      X