Mi...b..hi W.....r L20.!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mi...b..hi W.....r L20.!!

Didn't want to type out full Swear Words on this site!! Can anyone tell me if the mentioned 'Vehicle' in the Thread Title can be run on Veg Oil without a conversion (ie: 50/50 etc)? s'not for me honest, it's for a 'mate'
    Better to be in Cumulonimbus than Cumulogranite

Originally posted by 9belo0
    Didn't want to type out full Swear Words on this site!! Can anyone tell me if the mentioned 'Vehicle' in the Thread Title can be run on Veg Oil without a conversion (ie: 50/50 etc)? s'not for me honest, it's for a 'mate'
    Seeing as it will be back at the dealers more than its on the road. WHY NOT
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
    (")_(")

Comment

probably! check out the goatfuels data base to see if anyone else has done it - another good indicator is the injection pump type - lucas pumps are bad - bosch, nippon denso are pretty good - generally inline pumps are better than rotary... why not try lower % mixes and see how you - oh sorry "your mate" gets on!!

Comment

Originally posted by 9belo0
        I've just worked out what you're talking about....Duh!!!

Comment

tell him no, if he's daft enough to get one of them, hes probably daft enough to keep running it on diesel..
          it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Email

Email Linda or Tony re running on veg oil.
            Rgds Philip
            Running on 90-100 veg oil and just paid my first £9 to Customs and Excise.
            Still Searching,
            Dick Whittington

Comment

Honest guys, it's a mate!! I have a Bona Fide Metallic Black, 3.0 Td SSR -X (I'm the sensible one!!). Chunkmonkey, at the risk of sounding dumb, what, or where, is the "goatfuels data base"?
              Better to be in Cumulonimbus than Cumulogranite

Comment

http://www.vegetableoildiesel.co.uk/...base/index.php

just type goat fuels in google
                nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Cheers Slug man - sorry my laptop was running out of battery and I didn't have time to dig out the link!

Comment

Working...
                  X