• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sad, so very very sad.

seen it all now!!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/4087850.stm
    mudnstuff.me.uk

Whats even worse is that it has been selling for over a decade, nb the word selling!!!!!!!!!

Oh dear etc
    Ok nicely done, when we dry off we can go find the boat!

Comment

Originally posted by Greebo

think i,ll get a couple of bottles.....................

and pay a midnight visit to the bloke over the road and his always immaculate disco only time it goes off-road is when he puts it on the drive

Comment

Originally posted by Gtdog
        Whats even worse is that it has been selling for over a decade, nb the word selling!!!!!!!!!

Oh dear etc

If you got 4x4 or an S.U.V. and you would like it splattered with mud........................... .............................. .............................. ....TAKE IT OFF ROAD!!!!!!!!

Comment

Wow we could make some money from that - I've got lots and lots of MUD!!

Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Got to get me some of that cos there is a pa**** and a strangerover that park next to me at work and they never never will see any mud except when its on my surf....
            If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

Originally posted by Linda
              Wow we could make some money from that - I've got lots and lots of MUD!!

Mostly out of the bottom of my bash plate! THAT YOU MADE ME PICK UP OFF OF YOUR FIELD! FFS!!!!
              I NEED TO OFFROAD!

Comment

the chealsea tractor drivers could just cover theirs with bull$hit!
                nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Hmmmmmmmmmmm

Someone is a bit slow - out Neville (Laserjock) spotted this Friday afternoon

Trev
                  Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Friday was long ago!
                    4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

reading that again, apart from the joke of a product, the whole article is an one sided attack on 4x4's, written without much truth or facts...

... as you mount kerbs and flatten speed bumps in the city...

... Instead of heading for the nearest field and churning up beauty spots...

...gas-guzzling polluters, while safety groups have said they are a hazard to other motorists, cyclists and pedestrians...

...There have been calls for 4X4s to pay more road tax, and a report on Monday said that those coming into London should pay double the congestion charge...

Someone at the BBC needs a slap, or at least inudated by complaints and a public apology.
                      4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
                        reading that again, apart from the joke of a product, the whole article is an one sided attack on 4x4's, written without much truth or facts...

...gas-guzzling polluters, while safety groups have said they are a hazard to other motorists, cyclists and pedestrians...

...There have been calls for 4X4s to pay more road tax, and a report on Monday said that those coming into London should pay double the congestion charge...

Someone at the BBC needs a slap, or at least inudated by complaints and a public apology.

You mean someone at the BBC with a slanted biased point of view trying to make a statment in what should have been just a light harted 2 paragraph story?..........never!
                        as for needing a slap i agree but they probably only put those comments in after the editor reviewed it.
                        mudnstuff.me.uk

Comment

Originally posted by UDTrev
                          Hmmmmmmmmmmm

Someone is a bit slow - out Neville (Laserjock) spotted this Friday afternoon

Trev
                          Ah, erm, yes, well......oh well, should maybee start reading the joke section again.
                          mudnstuff.me.uk

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN

unfortunately seems to be the way general media want to portray us, 4x4's satans vehicle of choice, no need for reasoned argument say it enough and it must be true. As an aside ment to post this a couple of weeks ago when i saw it in the sunday telegrph mag.written by Neil lyndon in a review of the nissan murano.
                            "I take itall back.Every sneer, every jeer,every unkind word I have written over the past 12 years about big luxury 4x4s i do hereby recant.
                            This change of heart has not been brought about merely by the arrival of thenew nissan murano. it also comes from looking around at the anti-4x4 company in which i now find myself - that angry brigade that wants to see off-roader eliminated from city streets.
                            Every busybody greenpeace fusspot is now my comrade. every militant cyclist is my friend. all i ever did to deserve this branding was to say that most 4x4s aren't usually much fun to drive (should have tried a surf) and are grotesquelyout of place in towns. now look where i am - with linked arms and in lockstep with as undesirable a bunch of purse-lipped, bossy puritains as has ever taken to the streets to tell other people what to do - including, god help me glenda jackson and ken livingstone.
                            Diesel, like petrol only better

Comment

Originally posted by Greebo
                              You mean someone at the BBC with a slanted biased point of view trying to make a statment in what should have been just a light harted 2 paragraph story?..........never!
                              as for needing a slap i agree but they probably only put those comments in after the editor reviewed it.
                              Well I've registered a complaint about the anti 4x4 bias creeping into the BBC:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/cgi-perl/compla...e_complaint.pl

Throw enough mud- and some of it will stick.

Nevillef

Comment

Working...
                              X