Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surf Mechanic - Merseyside

Hi I'm Back - thats if you missed me.

Suffered a massive electronic attack on my telephone/internet/bank etc.
    Computer is still in bits - I think I have a virus at BIOS level as I cannot reistall windows and apps - thats another story but I'm though the crap now.

Any way what I need is a mechanic in Merseyside for the following work

Change timming belt and auxi belts
    change oil/air/fuel fillters and change oil
    fit new radiator and water pump
    grease all chasse and transmission points
    Tracking/alignment/etc
    Brakes (pads/shoses)
    MOT

Possibley some one who will supply labour only and me to supply the parts

Thanx for any help in advance

[SIZE=7][COLOR=YellowGreen][SIZE=5][FONT=Comic Sans MS]The difference between the men and the boys .................... the price of their toys ![/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Give STEVO a ring he is in STOCKPORT I advise that he supply the waterpump as he gets good ones at a good price. For Tracking try a Local tyre fitter.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
    (")_(")

Comment

Thanks - I did think of Stevo, but I need to drop my surf off and get a taxi to work and pickup later/next day, all work done.

It is the only transport I've got at the moment so I need local if possible
      [SIZE=7][COLOR=YellowGreen][SIZE=5][FONT=Comic Sans MS]The difference between the men and the boys .................... the price of their toys ![/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

See if he has a spare motor you can borrow.
        (\__/)
        (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
        (")_(")

Comment

ukwolf

try p & w motors on county rd opp argos ive just had t-belt, water pump and thermostat done i supplied the parts they supplied the labour all done the same day.

paul b

Comment

Hi there,
            were they expensive?. I was ripped off once with a different car and have been careful ever since.

Originally posted by paul b
            ukwolf

try p & w motors on county rd opp argos ive just had t-belt, water pump and thermostat done i supplied the parts they supplied the labour all done the same day.

paul b

Comment

Originally posted by paul b
              ukwolf

paul b
              I'll give them call - how much did they charge you?

Comment

Originally posted by UKWolf
                I'll give them call - how much did they charge you?

i got it done for £100

paul

Comment

Working...
                X